Welcome to Gaia! ::

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

*waves* I do like your heart shaped catcher idea. If not this year, maybe next Crispy and Helina can make some.

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Omnipresent Waffles

Fokushi Meishin Bloodrose
Hello I lurked for about six to seven months now and I have even started a quest but never finished. I have a little more free time so I was hoping to get back into it.....so yeah.....Hi!

Welcome back! It's good to see you again. smile

In a relationship with SilverShieldwolf

*fluffles the thread*
CrispyWonderMint
Fokushi Meishin Bloodrose
Hello I lurked for about six to seven months now and I have even started a quest but never finished. I have a little more free time so I was hoping to get back into it.....so yeah.....Hi!

Welcome back! It's good to see you again. smile

*cuddles in as well* whee

ReikaItsumi's Husband

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200

ReikaItsumi's Husband

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
CrispyWonderMint

On account of being unable to post in the META due to permission issues/the whole problem with rl life that I just noticed -Hope things get better for you two by the way ;A;- ...and wanting Gravrill to be a hoomun like dude already, I have posted in our PRP that...was restarted and still untouched for quite some time.

Don't you love my attention span?

Anyway, i've decided that i'll probably return to Gaia in the long run, anyway...seeing as a majority of my alternative rp options that I fled to due to curiosity have all crashed and burn.

Yes hello, this is your friendly neighborhood Voice returning to you . u .

I also might try to encourage friends of mine into maybe being able to participate here if that's ok. We're all a bunch of dorks so hey, if it works out then this guild will have a few more chill peeps to keep it alive ^^ If they join in, i'm pretty sure they'll be a neat contribution to things and what-not, even if they won't be getting their own dream catchers for quite some time!

And on my final note, I shall be revamping Abel's appearance out of boredom! Off to TekTek and multiple art shops!

//NYOOOMMMMMMS AWAY--

Omnipresent Waffles

*is a cuddly fluffy mint* Thank you, and welcome back, friends!

I want to apologize for going so long without responding. I've been without internet and trying to get a crappy laptop to function, plus a bunch of school stuff and IRL (life likes todrop multiple drama bombs on me at once) health issues. Things have calmed down now, thankfully, so I'll be able to reply to any messages given here or on the mule in the next few days.

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

*hugs the Crispy* I hope things start working out. Crazy that we are almost a full 2 months in the year and everything hits.

All things are connected

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

heart

All things are connected

ReikaItsumi's Husband

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
//uses the defibrillators

Liiiive D:

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

heart heart

All things are connected

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Crispy and Helina: I hope RL takes a breather on you guys soon.

*attempts to post weekly in here*

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

heart

All things are connected

ReikaItsumi's Husband

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
Oneiros Is Closing!

As much as we hate to, both Helina and I have talked things over and agree that closing the shop is something we must do. sad

IRL issues beyond school and work have taken us away for longer than we would have like already, and we both realize that we have a couple more years of tight-bound schedules and other things that have come up unexpectedly.

We want to thank everyone who has participated or shown interest in Oneiros for being absolutely amazing! We are going to miss you all, and you helped us fall in love with the shop and everything about it even more.

Current pet owners will be receiving a PM throughout today from the mule concerning whether or not they wish to keep their pets and receive their last stage/s, or receive a refund in gold. For those who keep the pet art, there will be further instructions in the pm so we can still give you a collaboration-style pet at their final stage, so be sure to make note of any ideas you have!

If you are currently a pet owner but do not have a journal, you may temporarily create one to get a basic idea of your dream and pet down, or you may simply pm these to the mule. Names and such will not be required, but we would still appreciate a general idea of your dream/nightmare to give your pet personality. If not, then you are completely allowed to give us a general personality description and long with appearance ideas.

Pet art will be released as it is finished, so some will have have art immediately ready, while others may have to wait a bit for Helina and Minty to get the art done for them. We are hoping (hopefully) to have all pet art done by the summer, but that may depend on schedules as well as workloads. Those who wish for refunds need only pop a pm in our inbox declaring so, and we will send a trade.

Currently, there is no time limit on making a decision, and if you know another owner who may not be around for various reasons right now, please feel free to pass the message on and be a mediator between us so we know we are doing things right.

We are going to miss everyone and hope to see you around again someday!

With love,
~Oneiros Staff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas