Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Bear

grasshopper pie

Oh, right, there is a stream tomorrow! I may or may not have warned my boyfriend I'll be unavailable during. :V

8D

I am hoping to get Sparrow and then Ember's customs done tomorrow night.

Exciting! I am definitely a Livestream addict, and the fact that so many things get done and this place has a regular schedule, I am totally getting my fix. @w@

...not that you haven't noticed, I'm sure. /everywhere

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Work is bonkers! Someone save meee!!

Indulgent Bear

grasshopper pie

Exciting! I am definitely a Livestream addict, and the fact that so many things get done and this place has a regular schedule, I am totally getting my fix. @w@

...not that you haven't noticed, I'm sure. /everywhere

me and skj super appreciate you coming into all of them and keeping us company while we draw ;u;
Bitter Owl
me and skj super appreciate you coming into all of them and keeping us company while we draw ;u;

D'aww, I'm glad to please! I really enjoy it. <33

Profitable Prophet

Live stream what what I wanna see! I can't chat because I'm on my iPad but hey I would be happy to watch the process!
AllSummedUpNJazz
Live stream what what I wanna see! I can't chat because I'm on my iPad but hey I would be happy to watch the process!

Bit streams on Saturdays, and sjk streams on Sundays! Um, it's been sort of in the evening so far but goes on for a good long time. You should try and join them/us tomorrow! :3

[ Also, what's your preferred nickname? I tried to pick one out of your username and I just wasn't sure! ]

Profitable Prophet

Okay smile

Call me Tim lol jk um jazz works smile

SOME CALL ME... ... TIM?

Alrighty! Jazz it is! :3

Shy Wife

-lays down and loves on shop-

Excitable Kitten

no role in the play for me

Cuddly Krampus

Delicate Rose Bud
no role in the play for me

Aww... that sucks, Rose. There will be other chances this year, though, right?

Excitable Kitten

Jynk

we get an advanced drama play, but it's the Laramie Project which is a very guy-role-heavy show that's weirdly fit together with monologues and 'scenes'

and if the director keeps casting things like she has been consistently casting them, the same 9 people are going to be the leads and I'll be stuck with something small and inconsequential

i also got in my first car accident behind the wheel yesterday night
i'm fine, it was just a fender bender, and it was the other person's fault, but it still shook me up and didn't help me for my callback today

so i just haven't had a very good 24 hours

Cuddly Krampus

*hugs* Tomorrow will be better. As far as the castings go, is there no one above her you can speak with about what seems to be preferential treatment?

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Delicate Rose Bud
Jynk

we get an advanced drama play, but it's the Laramie Project which is a very guy-role-heavy show that's weirdly fit together with monologues and 'scenes'

and if the director keeps casting things like she has been consistently casting them, the same 9 people are going to be the leads and I'll be stuck with something small and inconsequential

i also got in my first car accident behind the wheel yesterday night
i'm fine, it was just a fender bender, and it was the other person's fault, but it still shook me up and didn't help me for my callback today

so i just haven't had a very good 24 hours

*snugs tight!*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas