Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kyrieko
*joins magna in the drooling* They are so purdy!

you are Sands' owner right?
*Whuffs back at Akaaru* Of course not. Foals aren't scary, they're bouncing bundles of joy. Of perfectly dally, their kicking like little foals should. ^_^ *Gives the stallion a give smile after glancing at her big belly too*

Thanks Shtr. I've been kinda worried she'd be hard to match with her colors.
@Kyrieko- cat_3nodding

Shy Seeker

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Look's around and stays on my sofa

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
I have one I've worried about colors matching up with someone, but then I'm not -too- worried because I haven't been like, omg active here. XD So it's okay that she doesn't have a mate or any potential breedings or anything for me to fret over. I think Carilyn is very beautimous though. <33

I'm glad for that... -He gives the mare a smile and nod, tail flicking as he looks after her- Are these to be your first foals?
*Caryiln gives a happy nod* Oh yes they are. I must admit I'm very excited to be expecting them. I met another mare who was expecting too. We were talking about names for our foals. Do you have any names you'd prefer?

I'm glad Caryiln is the only one I really had to worry about. Most of my herd matches. XD Yeah I'm not super active either, so I figured throw her into enough single mixers and there'd be a match somehow. cat_blaugh
(I can get you the link for that rp if you want to read lol)

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
*flops into thread and makes self into an Ari-skin rug*

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Seems to be the season for foals... -Akaaru snickers and shakes his head, shuffling his hooves and averting his gaze shyly from Carilyn- I... Will admit that I haven't given it any thought at all. This wasn't the outcome that I anticipated at all... And I'm not sure that fatherhood has hit me yet. Truth be told, it may take until the foals have emerged from their baskets and my eyes can meet theirs before it sinks in.

The mixer seemed like a good idea for Akaaru, because he's not really the type to stay in one spot long. So a sort of NSA breeding worked well. XD <3 Not that I'm opposed to them staying friends or anything. 4laugh heart

Eloquent Explorer

8 ponies now after I get to work?
Madness I tell you!
*Putters about*

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Dang I'm bored oh well

Hilarious Werewolf

Jinx Creed
Kyrieko
*joins magna in the drooling* They are so purdy!

you are Sands' owner right?

Yessum, that I am! ^^
Oh indeed it is! I think there are many happy or surprised and happy parents around right now. *She gives another giggle* Well the mare suggested some that I liked, but you really should have a say in it too. Don't worry Akaaru I'll keep telling you until they come so you don't forget.

And mixing is so much fun! Yeah Caryiln wanders a lot too. They should stay friends and meet up sometime!

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Oh holy beans, Mind added another pony. XD

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
I agree, they should stay friends. <3 Then when I can snag a custom spot to bring his half brother around, there'll be more family for the babbins to have 8D But that'll be a while. I wanna get my wind/kirin first. whee

What names have you thought of so far? -He tips his head as he looks after her, curious over just how much thought the mare's put into their unexpected family already-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff