Welcome to Gaia! ::

RockerWolfie1616's Secret Admirer

Dainty Dreamer

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

Elf Princess Flannery

'hanging gallow"

Actually Its been like that for a while, i just never posted it :/ my bad. updated that like 2-3 months ago maybe? but the idea's been there a while
y do you like it? or not? D: do you have ideas?!?! Im trying to develop him so that he could be an elder

ROFL I still had the offered you made in my inbox and so when I saw him in the mixer I was like OOOO AUCKLAND PERFECT MATCH

But now his plot change so its like WELP THAT DIDN'T WORK BUT STILL PRETTY biggrin

Its ok hahahahaha I was having fun biggrin

As for elder DYNAMIC RP not just meet and greets but really situations in rp that would make him very suited for eldership <3

Devoted Heckler

Elf Princess Flannery

is his coat white or black? and this kind of reminded me of when i was studdying color theory, did you know newton started that? he figured out and helped develop the color wheel, and realized that when he spun it all the colors merged together while it was spinning and the viewer would see the color wheel turn white. white is all the colors *_* not what i was expecting, but makes sense when you think about light, white light is made up of colors and we cant see them until its through a prism!
SCIENCE!!!

xD Oh oops, I think I meant that black repels all the colors? Either way. He's all symbolic and s**t. With black and white and rainbow on him...and weapons...and blood. ;D

RockerWolfie1616's Secret Admirer

Dainty Dreamer

Elf Princess Flannery

Family tree for you, dear. n.n It'll update automatically when babbins arrive. <3 (Idk if you already have one, but the more the merrier? XD )

User Image

Devoted Heckler

Elf Princess Flannery
Elf Princess Flannery
shares the pretty boy
i was fiddling with the trial lines kuz i didnt want him jumping, i dont think he would by the type to frolick xD so ignore my broken looking back legs :p
User Image

Faithofthefallen

I thought Spoof would have shown you

Dx I don't even remember what day I got that PM, lol. I was gonna reply to it and then my weekend brain kicked in and I watched te whole first season of Once Upon a Time instead of doing anything even resembling responsibility or socializing.

That Artemis's Spouse

Elf Princess Flannery
Elf Princess Flannery
shares the pretty boy
i was fiddling with the trial lines kuz i didnt want him jumping, i dont think he would by the type to frolick xD so ignore my broken looking back legs :p
User Image

Faithofthefallen

I thought Spoof would have shown you

Hmm it just says 'user image' on my cpu. Been combing through pages thinking I was blind or crazy xD but its just not showing me.

Magic Cat

@Fallen: You and me both.. I thought it was just my computer.

Devoted Heckler

@Latonia & Faith

Here's a direct link, see if that works?

click

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
hanging gallow

ROFL I still had the offered you made in my inbox and so when I saw him in the mixer I was like OOOO AUCKLAND PERFECT MATCH

But now his plot change so its like WELP THAT DIDN'T WORK BUT STILL PRETTY biggrin

Its ok hahahahaha I was having fun biggrin

As for elder DYNAMIC RP not just meet and greets but really situations in rp that would make him very suited for eldership <3

well most of his rp is with his keeper Flan, and she goes on a bunch of adventures that test their trust, and his courage. then he has to struggle with his sexuality :0 and meet his dad! then babies!!! and then after thats done ill put him through the ringer a few more times, just to test his character changes. ;D

@maho: Thank you!! thats awesome! <3

Magic Cat

@Spoof: Now THAT I can see! Hot hotness! heart

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Elf Princess Flannery
ladyfirefox89
That is pretty awesome Elf =D. Really clean edits =o.

I think it looks easier then the jumping lines x3.

*_* oh thank you! the legs could look better, but i figured its for quest reference and doesnt need to be perfect.
Hey -pokes- Hey you -pokepoke-

We should rp owo. -needs hoards of people to get her wish acommplished-

I want to get stats for all 21 of my soq each month till they get 100 stats x3.

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

Elf Princess Flannery

well most of his rp is with his keeper Flan, and she goes on a bunch of adventures that test their trust, and his courage. then he has to struggle with his sexuality :0 and meet his dad! then babies!!! and then after thats done ill put him through the ringer a few more times, just to test his character changes. ;D

@maho: Thank you!! thats awesome! <3

biggrin biggrin biggrin

Well if you want I do have one boy SUPER DOOM that I would love more darker interaction/threatening/fight something <3 biggrin

At least being a dad will be a challenge biggrin and pretty too

BTW totally played the dark brotherhood missions this weekend again (should have been doing my homework neutral I"m gluttony to die of pain) as a vampire <3 <3 <3

Magic Cat

*blinkblink* Hey! Now I can see him on this page! eek Not in the link, just quoted up there... How weird is that?

Oh Gaia, what is wrong with you...

Devoted Heckler

xD It decided the jig was up, since you'd already seen it, so it gave up hiding it from you. lol

That Artemis's Spouse

Holy cow! He's awesome! So we'll have Jess, Evangeline, Morphia and Maeve and their dad! I'm so excited! Should we do their mother as well? We'll have to come up with more of their crazy family backstory

@Lat: Just did that for me too, so weird!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff