Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Yuuka Kurokawa
This. I know it's simple, but I thought it was cute. Oh and I wanted to get a description of Amitiel's personality so I could enter them in Mister Yodo's art auction. *blows kisses to Annabell* whee
Oh... very nice XD hehehe.

Hmmmmmm...... I would say look in my teepee but I know it says 'look in co-owners' as she is meant to RP him XD so...................

Amitiel is a being of truth, he is bound by it and because of that he can tell a lie. He also has the ability to scent a lie on anyone else's lips, but over the years he has begun to learn that others often use their lies as shields, protecting themselves from the harsh world around them. For this he usually won't call them on their lie unless it directly affects him. Amitiel can't stand liars -the taste of the lie is bitter to his tongue, so instead he would rather travel on his own or seek anothers company.

After leaving his family many years ago Amitiel has wandered doing good deeds and generally assisting anyway he can, he had since learnt that always telling the truth can be used against him -so rather than answer every question if he doesn't want the answer known he simply will not answer it. It takes a lot for him to open up and trust but when he does Amitiel does so with his entire heart. Honest and true Amitiel is definatly a man you can rely on; if he says he will be there or do something then he will -if he didn't then he had a bloody good reason.

@Lys: Contemplating taking her to a soft play area today or maybe for a walk on the beach smile its sooooooooooo cold though.
Yay for heat!! XD

@Faid: Ah yeah... take advantage of that hunni! =D I am tempted to go for a walk to the store later since the worst of the snow has melted here too XD that said my pram is still soaking wet from yesterday, the snow entered the pram shelter at the one angle it could actually get in since its covered mostly on all sides..... but anyways my pram and all the prams around it go covered in snow, I had to carry Annabell home..... bloody hell is she heavy now! *pouts*

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
Does anyone know why pink women silhouettes keep appearing everywhere?

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gamut tries to put her crown back in place

Greedy Capitalist

Sirenz

TAMPONS

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sirenz
It's for playtex or something..... sports tampons. Some gaia promotional advertisment.

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

*Snuggles Faid*

@ Puu- yay! lol how cute.. hope you and her have fun ^_^

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Puu - Sounds like it will be hard to go out with no easy way to take Annabell. But yeah try and enjoy the clearness

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Faid Shadowlight
Puu - Sounds like it will be hard to go out with no easy way to take Annabell. But yeah try and enjoy the clearness
Yeah it won't be easy but I have to try while its not too bad XD if it gets too bad I will be stuck though *pouts and clings to* but oh well....!

Tempted to steal Kyles wellies XD hehehe.

@Lys: Yeah she loves it XD lots of fun!!

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I see a king

waves

I miss going to livestream

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

mew-neko
Gamut tries to put her crown back in place

"Thanks" Smiles. "So, what brings you around?"
User Image
Your toast has been burned,

*derps*

User Image
and *no* amount of scraping will remove the black parts!
exclaim Announcement

King is back on staff as a recurring guest that helps out sporadically. King is going to be having a breeding slot open so watch for her posts for more info.

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Syaoran-Puu
Sirenz
It's for playtex or something..... sports tampons. Some gaia promotional advertisment.

omg wtf.. TAMPONS IS A SPONSER??? gonk

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Hiya Lys

Puu - Go for it I'm gonna go pull on warmer clothes for outside I'll talk to you when I gget back

*waves to lys*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces