Auctions! 0.093023255813953 9.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 129 ]

Wealthy Lover

*nods*
I have more pink items than purple too. xD

Oh, its late for you, right?

Sparkly Bloodsucker

xD My inventory is basically pink.

Yeaaaah it just hit 1am. Im not tired but I don't really wanna wake up late like I have been. ):

Wealthy Lover

Lol. xD Gaia do have some really nifty pink items!

Sounds like my dilemma... I've been setting the alarm to wake me up if I sleep in too late, but I go to bed at like 1am to 2am. >.<

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Naw. ): I usually get to sleep at around 2am. I have no reason not to sleep in. *has no life* And noones here to tell me off if I do. I don't even know why I wanna wake up earlier - but I do. D:

Wealthy Lover

I'm in a similar situation. D: Thus the alarm setting - I want to wake up before 10 even though I have nothing to do but color pets. >.>;

Sparkly Bloodsucker

LOL I do that too. xD We are awesome. <3

Anyway bed time for me! Goodnight! <33

Wealthy Lover

Awesome indeed! xD Night Panda!

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
Morning everybody!

Wealthy Lover

Morning! I need a question answered again, so... AIM please? owo;
*afraid to IM Nova because its mobile* >.<

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Wealthy Lover

Yay! :'D Thanks... Hope I'm not too much of a bother!

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
Not at all!!

Wealthy Lover

User Image
Game time - Scavenger Hunt

Want to win this mildly edited girl on the left? Sure you do! I mean, look at that face! Its an easy game called a Scavenger Hunt; I'm sure many people had already played it before, be it real life or online. Everyone can play - newbie, non-newbie, even staff! Moving on to the instructions and rules; be sure to read them very carefully!

o1. I have a list of images for you to find; every image gives you 1 ticket in the raffle. If you use a photo that you have taken yourself, you will get 2 tickets instead. However, your username must be visible in the photo - put a piece of paper with your name near it or scribble it somewhere. Also, some "questions" have bonus tickets!
o2. You may enter for some images first, and the rest in a later post. No editing of posts or I might not catch the extra tickets! You have been warned!
o3. You may not gift the pet to a friend; ask them to play the game themselves!
o4. If I notice that two people have the exact same images for every/most item, I'll disqualify both, so please don't cheat! You have plenty of time to do some Google-ing yourself.
05. Oh yes, referring someone in to play this game will earn you an extra 5 tickets! They just need to fill in your name in that last question!

The List of Doom
1] I want an image of a border collie, please?
2] Show me the ugliest cosplay of a character that you can find! (+1 ticket if its Man-Faye or not from an anime/game)
3] Hm, I want me an image of a pizza now.
4] Oh, with a side order of an image of fries!
5] Find me a wallpaper with Illidan Stormrage (from Warcraft) on it? (+1 ticket if not an official World of Warcraft wallpaper)
6] How about a photo of a cat?
7] I want some animal plushies! (+1 ticket if its handmade or/and not mass manufacted)
8] Find me something with the number 4 on it - I refuse to take anything where 4 is not standing alone! This means no 14, 40, 44, 198472, etc. (+1 ticket if not from a book, car plate or street number/sign)
9] Now I'm in the mood for something with the color purple on it.
10] Have you been to the movies lately? How about showing me a ticket stub?
11] I like hairbands! Show me one? (+1 ticket if it has pink AND black on it)
12] Where you referred here by anyone? If so, who?

Form: If you can't find an image for a number, remove the number entirely!
[align=center][size=18][color=red]Here are some images for you![/color][/size][/align]
1]
2]
3]
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]
11]
12]

Please post all forms in thread!
DO NOT post the image. DO post the url!

Starts: Now
Ends: 12 hours from this post!
Fee: Nothing! Free game, free pet! <3

Wealthy Lover

There we go... And if people can quote the post every other page, I'll be grateful! 8D

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
Yay for a game!!! I'll go put in up front ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers