Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like more of?

Breedings! 0.48837209302326 48.8% [ 63 ]
Customs! 0.32558139534884 32.6% [ 42 ]
Bribes! 0.093023255813953 9.3% [ 12 ]
Auctions! 0.093023255813953 9.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 129 ]

Wealthy Lover

Oh, yes... Yes we do. >.>; I'm better at dark colored pets though.

Sparkly Bloodsucker

*snugs on Dragain*

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
[Shrugs] I like the blindingly bright ones, personally.

[Waves to Panda]

Wealthy Lover

*fluffs Panda and offers cookies* 8D

I do too, Geyser. However, when it comes down to coloring, my colors tend to be on the dark side. You know, like Darth Vader.

Sparkly Bloodsucker

*waves* 8D Hello!

*takes some cookies* <3 I tend to colour natural pets more then anything else, I can't help it. xD

Wealthy Lover

I tend to use shades of blues, greens and black/white. >.<; The occasional pink. When I use any color, they never end up as bright as I wanted.

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Blues always end up all meh for me. I like using orange, red, gold, those sorts of colors. Black, too, but that's because it looks good with everything.

I have real trouble making naturally colored pets...I always have to add some contrasting color to the mix.

Wealthy Lover

Lol. When I was given "nature/wildlife" as a theme, I went ahead and did poison dart frogs. So colorful. xD;

I can do naturally colored pets, but I don't normally color them unless I was asked to do so. >.>; Natural markings, on the other hand, I love.

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Lol xD I don't think I get to colour things fully how I want to as often as id like to. I tend to do always just do breedings and customs which are hardly natural in the shop I work at. ;3;

Wealthy Lover

Aw, maybe you could suggest a natural/wildlife event? I had to do a somewhat natural pet for a custom. :3 It was fun.

Sparkly Bloodsucker

I think its been mentioned that there will be one at some stage, but I think Halloweens first. xD The only natural one ive done for a custom was a panda. 8D

Wealthy Lover

Oh, cool! xD Then you'll be able to color some naturals and satisfy that desire!
I had to do a purple tiger and a tiger/snow leopard mix. :'D

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Lol 8D Awww that sounds cute, my favourite colours purple. <3 Though on gaia my favourite colours pale pink for some retarded reason. xD

Wealthy Lover

*looks at your avi*
Maybe because pale pink is nice? 8'D

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Haha indeed! And I think there's alot more pink items then purple? Well pink ones that I actually like. c:

*ponders about going to bed*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces