31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Bunna
Midnightglow18
Waves hi everyone

Hi yourself! How's it going?

I'm good just reading and playing pokemon sapphire and you?

barium711's Wife

Festive Leader

21,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Midnightglow18
Bunna
Midnightglow18
Waves hi everyone

Hi yourself! How's it going?

I'm good just reading and playing pokemon sapphire and you?

I'm visiting my family in St. Louis for a little while. I missed NW though!

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Bunna

I was curious since I hadn't seen anything NW related in a while

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: KO 200
Please provide proof that you are either the artist/creator or have permission to use the art provided from the artist. If you need to get permission from the artist, please include a conversation where the image is clearly visible as a link or image, and the artist states that they fully understand that you are uploading the image unaltered to the Furvilla and that it costs real money to do so.

I was wondering if you would be willing to grant users who own a Nature's wonder pet permission to upload them to
http://www.furvilla.com

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Kara Asumie

Legendary Inaris
Please provide proof that you are either the artist/creator or have permission to use the art provided from the artist. If you need to get permission from the artist, please include a conversation where the image is clearly visible as a link or image, and the artist states that they fully understand that you are uploading the image unaltered to the Furvilla and that it costs real money to do so.

I was wondering if you would be willing to grant users who own a Nature's wonder pet permission to upload them to

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Legendary Inaris

As shop owner I see no problem with this as long as the pets aren't used to gain real money.

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: KO 200
Kara Asumie
Legendary Inaris

As shop owner I see no problem with this as long as the pets aren't used to gain real money.

Thank you so very much I will screen shot this post.

barium711's Wife

Festive Leader

21,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kara Asumie
Legendary Inaris

KAAAARRRRRRAAAAA~ /snug

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Bunna
KAAAARRRRRRAAAAA~ /snug
Heya Sweetie..

I am slowly making a come back.. Trying to get house cleaned so that I will have a lot more free time.

:: snuggles and huggles you ::

barium711's Wife

Festive Leader

21,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kara Asumie
Bunna
KAAAARRRRRRAAAAA~ /snug
Heya Sweetie..

I am slowly making a come back.. Trying to get house cleaned so that I will have a lot more free time.

:: snuggles and huggles you ::

Yay, I'm so glad!! Go Kara!

barium711's Wife

Festive Leader

21,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff