Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Spirit

POSEIDON UNBOUND
90 Billion

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Thanks for your feedback, guys! Oh well, so much for that. I've actually been pushing the breedings because I. LOVE. DICE. GAMES. and felt like we've been lacking in them (rather than, yannow, the normal person way of pushing the dice games because I want the breedings). We didn't think that the chat was that big a problem since it's been pretty quiet this month, and set the last two (uh, marginally viable) rolling periods at different times for timezoning. BUT if the dice games were just annoying for everyone in the first place, we'll just stop with the whole thing, since I did all for the dice anyway, I don't want it to be like "Ugh Jun is making me jump through hoops for a pet". I don't want to just do a raffle because we do so much of that already, I don't want to do another contest we have to judge, and, unfortunately, I just can't justify gating an RNG thing (dice game) behind another RNG thing (raffle) that we'll have to handle and write up a whole bunch of new rules for that will invariably cause mass confusion, so we won't be doing that, but thanks for the well-detailed suggestion (and for responding at all XD)!

I gotta admit though, I can't believe no one else is addicted to the weird adrenaline rush of pretending you are in control of your destiny by triggering your own random integers instead of having staff trigger random integers. ಠ_ಠ

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

I like dice games myself... I find them to be entertaining.

I know that sometimes the dice rolls can drag on and on...other times they go quick. It's just that whole luck of the dice thing. Literally.

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xD I do like dice games Jun. Plus all the thread bumping is good for attracting newbies. I do think it would be better if they were a lot faster though

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Jun D
Thanks for your feedback, guys! Oh well, so much for that. I've actually been pushing the breedings because I. LOVE. DICE. GAMES. and felt like we've been lacking in them (rather than, yannow, the normal person way of pushing the dice games because I want the breedings). We didn't think that the chat was that big a problem since it's been pretty quiet this month, and set the last two (uh, marginally viable) rolling periods at different times for timezoning. BUT if the dice games were just annoying for everyone in the first place, we'll just stop with the whole thing, since I did all for the dice anyway, I don't want it to be like "Ugh Jun is making me jump through hoops for a pet". I don't want to just do a raffle because we do so much of that already, I don't want to do another contest we have to judge, and, unfortunately, I just can't justify gating an RNG thing (dice game) behind another RNG thing (raffle) that we'll have to handle and write up a whole bunch of new rules for that will invariably confuse mass confusion, so we won't be doing that, but thanks for the well-detailed suggestion (and for responding at all XD)!

I gotta admit though, I can't believe no one else is addicted to the weird adrenaline rush of pretending you are in control of your destiny by triggering your own random integers instead of having staff trigger random integers. ಠ_ಠ

I enjoyed all the dice game. It didn't annoy me one bit Jun.
I have played crazier dice contests like rolling a 24 from one 100sided dice. Imagine the fun in that one emotion_awesome
I hate raffles as much as I hate shrimp.
And thanks for holding dice during different timezones. It gives every interested gaia player a chance to win a pet from all this rolling.

And yeah, it's a dice game. No one should expect a win right away. Lanzer created the dice system not to be easy at all. Unless you know, luck's on your side and you get it within a few rolls. ;D

Whatever you end up doing, i'll still play. Dive games are too fxxking addicting imo lolol
Dice game bumps = free heart bumps to get shop staying on first page in the BCpet forum.

P.S. I love dice games a lot too.
ANDROMEDA UNCHAINED
300bil

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
POSEIDON UNBOUND
91 Billion

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I like dice game too! I jut hve th worst attention span and........ kittens emotion_kirakira

Dapper Spirit

I didn't mind the dice. It has drawbacks for sure though. I was surprised the pup version went on for long though.. but that's just what happens.

Michie had a nice alternative I think?
The only alt I can think of similar, like a RNG between 1-10,000 or 1000 or something. and get people to roll once within that in a set # of hours (like 24) . and if nobody does get it, then closest # wins a la style of "I'm thinking of a number" sort of game.

I do like dice games though o uo and I'm sure there's other ways to use dice maybe in the future for other things (like a pretend race! and the rolls are speed or distance and the first to X number wins. or the highest tally after X rolls wins)

Dapper Spirit

POSEIDON UNBOUND
100 Bill

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ANDROMEDA UNCHAINED
[ 305 bil ]

<3

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
POSEIDON UNBOUND
101 Billion

Dapper Spirit

POSEIDON UNBOUND
105 Billion

heart

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

zippedsiren
Michie had a nice alternative I think?
The only alt I can think of similar, like a RNG between 1-10,000 or 1000 or something. and get people to roll once within that in a set # of hours (like 24) . and if nobody does get it, then closest # wins a la style of "I'm thinking of a number" sort of game.
Noooooooo I am not doing this. Jun gave nice reasons for not doing this, but my reason is I am not at all interested in any method that will introduce more admin and my reason goes. talk2hand

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
POSEIDON UNBOUND
106 Billion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash