Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Lunatic

Glade: ....yes, fine. *rubs his nose against her leg* .... they're bright. :<

I can't even
words
;;

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Ahhhhh so many awesome edits! > U< Congrats on the brush n' grow, Rosewrite! And the amazing Cry 'Em A Rivers and the gorgeous singlestripe Scentais ahhhh <33

Ikebana: *nods silently and moves aside, cannot argue with Jasmine's assessment* Yes, of course. *smiles at Scent Puff* Bonjour, Maman.

Midnight: O UO Yo! *floats around and waves at everyone*

Merry Krampus

Duke of Donut
Glade: ....yes, fine. *rubs his nose against her leg* .... they're bright. :<

I can't even
words
;;

sobs and fluffs donar <3333

Dark Water: -sighs calmly- Yes. Bright. -gives him a slight nudge of her shoulder- We should move to the shade, get comfortable. Away from all the bright colors.

Liberal Lunatic

Glade: *nods in agreement, before slinking to the shade; giving a wide berth to the other babby*

he just
;;;;;
i'm supposed to be homeworking but i can't

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Midnight: *hovering above* Wha? You're pretty bright yourself there, Gladeshadeguy. o uob

Liberal Lunatic

Glade: *FROZEN* ...i-i'm not bright. D: I'm very...not-bright. :<

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Midnight: *cheerily* Sure y'are! Look, your purple might be even brighter than mine, and you've got a shock a'bright white as yer mane -- you're spottable from way up high! *floats up higher* Yep! o uo

Predestined Victim

Oh my goodness!
All the littles one are so cute! emotion_kirakira

The edits that were passed down are fantastic!
That glass hoof!

Merry Krampus

Dark Water: -turns head, scrutinizing Midnight Snack- You're quite grey yourself. I suppose that's not too bright. What are you doing up there? -standing just a bit in front of Glade so he'll feel more at ease-

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Jasmine: *walks delicately over to the darker babbies. She smiles softly, a gentle gaze on her face*Ohayo. Are you new as well?

Scent Puff: Bonjour mon petit. I am zo 'appy to zee you keepeng an eye on your ziztear.*walks woth her daughter to the other babbens. She looks around not seeing any parent near by*Mon infante, wear ez your mozear or fazear?

Liberal Lunatic

Glade: :C th-that's not bright, that's just... :<. *snorts upward at his mane, frustrated. how dare it be bright. >:I he slinks back behind Dark again, eying Midnight Snack over her shoulder*

Merry Krampus

Dark Water: Colors alone don't mean bright. -gives another nuzzle to Glade's mane before looking over to Jasmine and Scent Puff- Are parents supposed to be here? Guess they didn't want us. -shrugs- We don't need them if they don't need us.

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Midnight: *flutters downward* Sorry, just getting a hang of these wings! *grins* How'dya do? I'm Midnight Snack, and I'll try my hardest not to be too bright, not to give y'guys any migraines or anything.

Ikebana: *walks behind everyone, taking notice of everything and everyone but staying politely silent*

Liberal Lunatic

Glade: W-well, if you promise. :< I'm Gloomy Glade. This is my sister, Dark Water. *huffs a little, eying the newcomers* Parents? *glances to Dark Water, then shrugs as well* W-we have us.

(minor edit, i keep missing yer posts Atma!)

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

Rosewrite: -Is not paying attention to much; just working on a small landscape drawing.- (It's not very good. Learning to draw with hooves is hard mkay. D< )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff