Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Midnight: *blinks as Silk Kimono starts bowing, does a bow of his own in mid-air* Go-man? *repeats badly* Whelp, it's alright. No harm done, I'm pretty sure. Gotta get a hang of those li'l gossamer wings before you do another landing! *spies Sunny Delight and Marvel and beams a smile and wave their way*

Ikebana: I am looking forward to seeing more of your work, then. *pauses, thinking* I ... am not yet sure what I enjoy most yet. I have much to experience first, I am sure. *tilts his head*

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
RocNRolls: Daddy! *clinging to Cherpumple's head*

Cherpumple: Who?? *looking around*

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50

Fashionable Rabbit

Marvel: Your hair looks just like mine see! -nudges the other phony up-

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
White Death : -Watches the goings-on around her brother and sister for awhile before moving into the fray and standing protectively next to them-

Sunny:
Oh, hey, it does! How come? *reaches out a hoof to touch it and make sure it's real*

Tiny Trickster

Chocolate Orchid: -takes place behind Rosewrite and peers at the others, too
afraid to approach but curious-

aaahhhh <3
Also pretend he has his text color because im posting from my phone
[/size

Fashionable Rabbit

Marvel: wait! I think I remember being told something about new siblings. Could you be one of them?
Kimono backs away from the three siblings a little, looking both rather hurt and afraid. "S..sorry again.." her black bangs fall over her face and eyes.

Merry Krampus

Dark Water: -watches the goingson carefully, particularly with Kimono- -at her apologies, nods her head in acknowledgement -- she was off the hook, though whether she was forgiven exactly was unclear- -once things are a bit calmer, turns to White Death and gives her a quick nuzzle, drawing her siblings closer protectively and affectionately- "Now everything's right. I'm glad you could make it."

Apologies for the Cry 'Ems > u >;; They are the spawn of a rude emo pony and a killer kelpie... -pats Silk and everyone else-

Sunny:
*blinks* A sibling? I'm a sibling? THAT'S TERRIBLE! Why didn't anyone tell me? *beat* What's a sibling, anyway?

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
White Death : -Smiles sweetly at the poor thing with the scarf- Don't worry, dear. It was an accident. I'm sure. -Holds a delicate hoof out- My name is White Death, but don't let my name scare you. -Bats her lashes and tilts her head before returning her sister's affections genuinely-

Atmadja's Wife

Lovergirl

Moon River: *comes across the hullabaloo of kiddliwinks on her way from voice lessons. She had to do a double take since the cluster was not there when she made the journey to class earlier. Her nose scrunches and a sour look forms on her face as she wonders where they all came from* Hrmph! Goodness...=^= *of course...a greater number of foals could mean a larger number of music appreciators...so...she decided to creep a little closer*

Fashionable Rabbit

Marvel: Means we are related, we have a same parent, er gene doner. I bet you have other brothers and sisters then!

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

Rosewrite: Well good luck on finding your talents then~ Oh this is my brother Chocolate Orchid.~ Chocolate Orchid this is Ikebana. *Gesture to them back and forth.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff