Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Also, CYO is closed! Please check that I've put in your entry, things have been a bit nutty and I might've missed something!
Please don't expect a result soon on that - we're still working through the CYOA, Jun is still sick as a dog and the Chinese New Year estranged family shenanigans have begun in earnest, so not too sure when we can settle that. Sorry about that!

Liberal Lunatic

OH MY GOD GLADE COME HERE LET ME LOVE YOU ;AAAAA;

he's so cute
and his glass hooves
omgthankyou.;A;

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Maxx! These babbens look so amazing! Thanks so much for putting in the work while you guys are having RL stuff going on -- I hope things get better immediately! D: *shoos family shenanigans and sicknesses awayyyy*

Congrats to everyone! O UO The babbens are so BEAUTIFUL AHHHHH and Ikebana got stripes and look at how friendly Midnight looks omfg ; u; *squishes them both*

Also fff WOW the Moulin Rolls are so gorgeous, and the Cry 'Em a Rivers look amazing! Does Dark Water have a glass leg, or is that just her natural glossy sheen~? > U> b

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
AAAAAAAHHHHH! Stripes! 3 of them! *flails*

Jasmine: *blinks her beautiful blue eyes slowly as she looks around*

Scent: *smiles proudly*My belle infantes!

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Ikebana: *stands protectively over Jasmine*

Merry Krampus

Dark Water: -shakes out her hair- Didn't realize how cramped I felt. -stretches and looks around at the other babbens, eyes calmly narrowed. Everyone was so... colorful-

SCREAMS AND SOBS AND ROLLS AROUND ALL OVER THE GROUND AND MUSHES JUN AND MAXX'S FACE AND MUSHES DONUT'S FACE AND ATMA'S AND EVERYONE'S AND OMG BABBIES

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
all the babies are AWESOME!!! 4laugh

Atmadja's Wife

Lovergirl

Grats guys! Very cute! 83

Liberal Lunatic

Glade: *spotting Dark, immediately slinks over and situates himself behind her* .... :<

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

; u; Guise, My Tears.

-Holds on to all the bbys for a moment, before letting them return to their respectful owners.-

Thank you so much. Gaah. I love waking up to see this.~
Rosewrite is so dang beautiful.*Already playing with his hair.* emotion_kirakira
Muuust get tablet soon to draw family picture. <333

You guys did so amazing and I hope things start looking up for you. <333
Get well soon Jun!~

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Jasmine: *smiles softly at her brother*Ike-san, I am fine. Everyone here seems nice.

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Oh yeah, I forgot a list of markings/edits!Qu-i*ckHere:9
Moulin Rolls
Rosewrite: Brush n Grow

Scentai Rangers
Jasmine Tea: 1 gold stripe
Zen: 1 blue stripe
Ikebana: 2 white stripes

Cry 'Em a River
Dark Water: glossy body
White Death: flat eyes
Gloomy Glade: 1 glass hoof

Merry Krampus

They're all so beautiful, Maxx, you and Jun keep outdoing yourselves ; 3 ;; and we really can't thank you enough for managing to keep up with everything when things are so hectic! I wish there was something we could do for you guys in return <3

Hehehehehe Dark Water has wet fur I'm laugh for DAYS

Dark Water: -spots her brother and gives a faint smile, nuzzling his hair lightly with her nose- You alright, Glade?

Incredible Flatterer

Dem babbies <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas