Welcome to Gaia! ::

CHRISTMAS DROP-OFFS Part 1
Staggering the drop-offs - big 3 and Mexican Standoff kiddies today!
Waiting on Mr. Mint's name & will drop off both permaflutters + pets at the same time.

Astraea Pandora
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sproutyhead
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sproutyhead's Stable

Rapidashtrainer

Scaramouche Fandango

StarieMichie

Bombazine
Bombazine's Stable

Luafien

A FRIENDLY REMINDER: PHONIES ARE NOT YET SENTIENT & CANNOT SPEAK/MOVE/ETC IN BLISTER PACK MODE. They're toys in this stage and can only move/talk when they pop to become babbies. smile

Super Wife

Eeeeeeee! Revenant!

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Even though they might be hunks of plastic, they're CUTE hunks of plastic! Also, let's see who's transparent! I'm seeing some on Revenant and Lemure, mostly... and is that some on Flashback, too? biggrin

Super Wife

Rev, Bell, Lemure are- and Flashback's ears and horns look like they have some transparency, too.

[edit for clarity]

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

Scaramouche Fandango

Sounds awesome. : D

And what cutiessss~ <3

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Bell's got at least one transparent leg, too!

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
How lovely!

Scent: *smiles proudly at the little blister packs. She kisses her daughter's forehead*I am veree proud of you, mon fillie. *smiles softly to End*And you are ze pearfect one for 'er.
/takes out a bullet proof case, slides her blister pack into it, locks it and handcuffs it to herself

Those Mexican Standoff babies are adorable but I have to say I'm in love with Pale Moonlight

and Bell Jar now that I think about it!! heart

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Oh you guys are just the best. And yeah, I totally see ear transparency on Flashback now - glad I stuck with that name, it fit! Going to make a new signature image with the packs and the Pizzazz-kin after I figure out my new camera woes.

Super Wife

Flashback and Revenant also have auras! Those will be fun to see <3

Unicorn

I really can't wait for the babbens to grow to find out for sure which effects passed on! whee
It's going to be long week, lol.

Hilarious Fairy

;w; oh goodness, I have not been so happy to get a b/c thing in ages.

Super Wife

Honestly out of all the girl blisters just dropped, I think Lemure is the prettiest. @_@ I love special effects like transparency. Or possibly Flashback, for the glow.

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Ahhhh, so exciting.
I'm just gonna sit here in my drugged state and vibrate with love. At all of you.

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
-Yasha Alchemist
Chibi_Kokoro143

Tag! :O

Tags back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items