Haha, naaah. c: *snugs*

Salty Human

Shower you with some of the things? -cuddles-
-must also shower Syr with all the things- XD

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

StarieMichie
I am chomping at the bit for Spring Training to start. whee

Yepp! Mine was Superstar Slugger, and had silly pinstripe body markings and was somehow able to hold a bat despite not having hands. LOL I should actually make him a bit more normative and quest for him again. I have too many quests already floating in my head. I thought about doing one called Big [********] Fat Flutter (Or BFF for short), kind of a Forever Alone type (as if TPK isn't that already). But I already have three customs I'm going for...

Hahaha, I know how you feel! Pitchers and catchers report... soon...ish... kinda... sorta... okay not so much. BUT STILL! * U*

That sounds like a fun quest! I especially love the name. * U* I thought about using pinstripes somewhere on Fast, but I thought about how much I hate drawing pinstripes, and, well... the decision was made. But FFFF, all quests are fun! It's great just to think up new and amazing phonies~. And c'mon, TPK can't be a Forever Alone phony, she's got awesome awesome kids!

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Well, okay, some of things sounds fine. XD <3

Swashbuckling Bunny

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

Oh my what a little scrapper.

Precious. :U

Swashbuckling Bunny

lol <3 I love that you used the word "scrapper." xD Despite those big eyes, he's totally a scrapper in my head.

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

All the tough colt, have those big precious eyes.

What's he like as an adult? : D

Swashbuckling Bunny

Let's say that is the happiest he's looked in any picture to date. xD He's largely stoic and aloof. Crunchy outside, soft and gooey inside! (His trope is knight in sour armor, for what it's worth.)
He might be a scrapper but I still wanna go "Aww who huwt his widdle leggy weggy?"

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

D'aww, a knight in sour armor.

Swashbuckling Bunny

lmao Astra, the idea of anyone baby talking to Cinder sort of makes my brain break. xD That said, he probably hurt it himself. Possibly on someone else's face...

Yus! Discovered one day after tenaciously deciding there is a trope for everything. Now a point of some amusement. x:

Super Wife

Dear Cinder,
I am sorry I pinched your cheek so hard you had to bandage it. Next time I will try to resist how adorable you look.
Love and kisses,
Luafien.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas