Welcome to Gaia! ::

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

*drops in and hugs Em* I am sorry to hear that. I hope when they are old enough, you all can get together.

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
*Snugs* Thanks Silver. I'm just very sad. They're so so young. Also, I've seen kids today and I feel like I don't want my brother and sister to be like them; entitled and selfish. I don't want to see them in 15 years and find that they're terrible people. I cannot be the only freaking member of my family with manners, man. And empathy.

But also, I am not a person who sees a kid and thinks 'aww cute'. But god my brother is cute. He has big big hazel eyes like me and chubby cheeks and the gormless expression that we all had, but I'm sure me and my sister grew out of it faster than he did. She knows how to pose for pictures now and he's still like: ??? She looks like her mum now; but by that age, I looked like mine.

It's also the time of year to be a bit sad, so it all caught up with me with a Christmas list I would have had 15 years ago.

I hope you guys are well and having a great festive season ^^

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Ouch. I can understand. I wish you the best and that your siblings have heart to listen to others, not just to their own wants.

I have had better holiday seasons. I am trying to be cheerful and failing

All things are connected

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
I'm sorry that you're not as cheerful as you'd like to be. It's very hard sometimes. I'm not working Christmas for the first time in seven years, since I had a job, and I think having the work kept me too occupied to be sad.

Maybe another thing is that we're all bombarded on all sides by the amount of cheerful the media wants us to be, like the Facebook effect, we feel sad because we don't seem as happy as others.

I dunno if there's enough of us here to play some games but... if there were more of us, I'd play some fun games so we could all have fun together ^^ And not be sad.

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
It happens. Just relax.

Shy Kitten

emotion_bigheart

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
How is everyone?

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Hey! Sorry I haven't been around. I was hoping things were going to be ok, but after this car accident I have no clue what's going to happen to my bank account. I used a lot of money on people this year for gifts and left me with enough money to survive, but now with this car accident I honestly don't know at the moment. sad

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Seiphira
Hey! Sorry I haven't been around. I was hoping things were going to be ok, but after this car accident I have no clue what's going to happen to my bank account. I used a lot of money on people this year for gifts and left me with enough money to survive, but now with this car accident I honestly don't know at the moment. sad

Oh, Sei, I'm so sorry that happened to you and happened at such a rough time of year for it. I hope things can get organised and settled and you come out on top. I hope you can put it aside in your thoughts for the immediate holidays and not let it ruin your celebration or whatever you're doing.

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
Emalthya
Seiphira

Oh, Sei, I'm so sorry that happened to you and happened at such a rough time of year for it. I hope things can get organised and settled and you come out on top. I hope you can put it aside in your thoughts for the immediate holidays and not let it ruin your celebration or whatever you're doing.
Thanks...I'm sure I'll pull through somehow. I just didn't plan on any of this. Oh well. At least I won't have to deal with drama on the other side of the family. Once my grandmother passed away this summer on my dad's side the family started to fall apart. I still talk to a couple cousins and uncles/aunts, but my grandfather is pretty much worse with his Alzheimer's to the point that he honestly believes I'm his mother and I must admit I feel awkward having to play along. Then there's the one aunt, uncle, and my cousin who always seem to be shouting at each other and accusing of us of everything under the sun. Well...the one cousin I can talk to better, but the other two I feel like I have to choose my words wisely or else. X_X

We get to stay home for Christmas and that alone is the best gift I can recieve this year. It gets tiring having to travel 3-4 hours just for a half day then turn around because you have to work the next day.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Anyone going to be doing anything special?

Darling Hunter

Seiphira

Gosh don't apologize for not being around! RL comes first! <333 I hope you're alright after the car accident and that everything turns out alright for you.

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Seiphira
Thanks...I'm sure I'll pull through somehow. I just didn't plan on any of this. Oh well. At least I won't have to deal with drama on the other side of the family. Once my grandmother passed away this summer on my dad's side the family started to fall apart. I still talk to a couple cousins and uncles/aunts, but my grandfather is pretty much worse with his Alzheimer's to the point that he honestly believes I'm his mother and I must admit I feel awkward having to play along. Then there's the one aunt, uncle, and my cousin who always seem to be shouting at each other and accusing of us of everything under the sun. Well...the one cousin I can talk to better, but the other two I feel like I have to choose my words wisely or else. X_X

We get to stay home for Christmas and that alone is the best gift I can recieve this year. It gets tiring having to travel 3-4 hours just for a half day then turn around because you have to work the next day.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Anyone going to be doing anything special?

That's rough but I'm glad you can have a Christmas which is the best Christmas for you.

Mum and I had a knock down drag out this morning, Christmas morning. Family being up here was stressing her out and she said something unintentionally... Well, honestly, repellant, and I didn't handle it well and that was the 23rd but I mentioned it Christmas Eve and expressed how utterly upset I was and she blew up and this morning she didn't want anything to do with me or any family but somehow we were able to talk about it like adults, everyone says s**t sometimes, and we're having a good day now. Watching Santa Clause and we've opened our presents and played with the horses who are in the backyard for Christmas.

Happy Christmas everyone!

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

*hugs Sei* Sorry that happened right now. Hope things get a lot better for you and you have a Merry Christmas.

All things are connected

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
Alright! That's it! I'm done trying on my dad's side of the family. If they want me for something they can come to me and deal with it. I have set up many things, tried to send them messages just for casual chat on their facebook, but all I get is silence then a week or two later.

"Waa waa waa! Addie never talks to me!" (And yes that is my name or more like nickname) Well duh! If you don't respond to any of my 10+ messages plus any of the get-togethers then no duh you're not going to get my time! I have turned down friends invites for meeting up for family time for them and this is what I get? No, just no. I love my mom's side of the family a bit more, because they are a bit more civil (or it's just pretty small) or they are good at planning and don't ignore you when you go to message them then "Oh my! Looks like I never checked my messages, lol. I guess you'll have to do the trip alone". stressed

Ok now that I'm done ranting...back to Christmas celebrating with my family that I can tolerate instead of being berated on the other side. I don't think I'm going to bother with the New Year's Celebration.

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
Thanks everyone and hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff