Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

*inches out like a worm* Allo!

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Did you just say 'Hello?'

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

No. I said Allo

All things are connected

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
You're a worm, aren't you?

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
*chuckles*
Nice to see life here.
I need to get my butt in gear to go to the Con today.

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Well the Labyrinth reference beckoned me.

I have a con today also. Much panic. Still have a line of stitching to remove from skirt.

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
*flops into the thread*

Well...things have been a bit turbulent here, but thank heavens I'm not anywhere near where all the protesters/rioters are. I think the older I get the more I prefer the country/rural area as opposed to big cities. It stinks when you have to drive a long distance to get to grocery stores, but at least you don't get too involved with drama. That's what work is for!

Anyways, who's looking forward to Pokemon sun and moon coming out? I actually have a 3DS now so I'll be getting Pokemon sun since my brother has been heavily pestering me on getting it (probably because he's getting the moon version).

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
I'm super excited- there's a midnight release tomorrow and I'm going! I'm getting Moon- I'll have to get you to send me the pokemon I need XDD

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

I wish I could get either of them.

Seiphira: I am the same way. I live 30-45 minutes away from doing the normally shopping. And I love it because I don't have to deal with it. Just the normal drama of what is going on in the small town and friends. Work is just one major seasonal headache during the summer.

All things are connected

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
That's cool. I'll probably be getting mine later since I procrastinated. I was so hardcore into sony until somehow someone (they claim the term is compromised as opposed to hacking) was on my PS account buying games for a PS4 I never had. They deactivated my original PS4 (which I was going to have to do anyways since it broke) and my PSVITA with it too. I ended up taking all payment methods off of my original account and luckily it didn't resort to loosing money, but I am so leery of putting any of my card payment info out there. Who knows who could easily get into your account and start treating themselves to every game in the system. I will be getting a new PS4, but I'm not going to be too hardcore into it and I hope I don't have to create a sony plus membership again just to run games on it and save. I kind of miss the good days of gaming when it was simpler. When you could connect, but you didn't have to go through setting up so much stuff. >_<

Anyways I currently only own a PSVITA, but I'll be getting my 3DS eventually. I'll probably be behind others since I waited so long. Have fun at the midnight release! The starter pokemon look pretty neat. When I get it I'll probably start out with a grass type since that was always my pattern and I love my grass types. I also loved ghost type as well. Man the ghost type has gotten big since it came it in first gen. There was only 3 ghost pokemon and even by gen 2 they only added one. It wasn't until Ruby and Sapphire that they actually started putting out some good ghost types, although I still love my Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar originals. I always loved pitting them against voltorb/electrode on the original one since when they used self-destruct or explosion, it would not effect them. XD

@Silver: I can relate to that. Sometimes it's just better to relax at home then be too worked up in other people's drama. I work with people on a daily basis so I'm emotionally drained half the time when I come home from work.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I wont be getting the game till Saturday MAYBE, because a stupid earthquake made it like that, cleaning up to do so the midnight release is no more for me which sucks! Tomorrow is the release and I cant even play it!

At least I am going to the movies, i need to see FamtStic Beasts ( getting a refund for the ticket I did buy so i can buy another.)

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
Nafretiti
I wont be getting the game till Saturday MAYBE, because a stupid earthquake made it like that, cleaning up to do so the midnight release is no more for me which sucks! Tomorrow is the release and I cant even play it!

At least I am going to the movies, i need to see FamtStic Beasts ( getting a refund for the ticket I did buy so i can buy another.)
That stinks. I hope you are ok over there. That movie looks pretty good too. I might end up seeing it when it comes out. I just wish our Hill billy town would get certain releases on the day they come out instead of waiting 3 weeks before deciding "Oh I guess we'll run it for a week." Then again less drama here in a country/rural area.

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Oh Lenore, good luck with the disaster over there- my Aunt is stranded there because of the roads and my cousin (who lives there) is posting all this stuff on FB.

I'm getting Rowlet because OWLS. I'm currently playing my new Yellow on 3DS because you can send pokemon from yellow to sun/moon.

I live in pretty rural suburbia. Takes about 20 minutes to get to the nearest shop. As soon as it hits midnight, I will have to grab my game asap and book it to catch the last train home. Pity, but there you are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff