Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Seiphira
Thanks everyone and hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas!

I had a merry Christmas and I hope your decision makes you happy for next year ^^

Alfie the horse it rattling the gate to get into the front yard >.> No, Alfie.

Shy Kitten

Merry Christmas everyone!

Darling Hunter

Merry Christmas!

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I hope everyone is having good holidays.

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Happy New Year MLP!

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Happy New Year!

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
*Posting to avoid necrothreqad*

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

*floats through*

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Is the entire breedables subforum just dead or just all the ones I use?

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
That's a good question. I know I've been resting on whatever time I got off since I've had a nasty flu/cold sort of thing that we love to pass around at work for the past couple of days. Whatever free time I do have ends up going to my 3DS. My animal crossing town is starting to look decent at least.

I would try to complete pokemon sun. I made it past the elite four and am pretty much in the after story, but the only ones I need are the starters. I don't think I'm going to be able to catch them all. At least I got all the Tapu's and most of the legendaries. I haven't gotten Zygrade though. I'm confused with all those cells and what not. They keep telling me about z moves, but leave nothing about the pokemon.

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Getting zygarde is tough, you have to find all the shiny green cells that are around and some only come at night. I found... 93 by myself and couldn't find the others so I checked the list on serebii and found them all.

I haven't really bothered much with catching them all. I just want to bring my Lapras over so we can do fun things together. I've been busy studying, haven't played for a week and even then it was only a teeny bit.

Did you get the magearna code? And necrozma(sp?)

I only have row;et as a starter, but I managed to get someone to evolve my rockruff into the sun Lycanrock and I have a lot of the trade only evolutions.

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
I got Magearna. I wish I would of paid attention to when they had the mellotta event going on before Christmas. I wish there was some way to get notified when things like that happen. Luckily I was able to catch the Arceus event before it ended for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Y. I also got the munchlax and snorlium z event too for the sun version.

I haven't got Necrozma yet. I just finished the Ultra beast challenge since I was more gung ho on getting all the tapus. I get a feeling Necrozma is going tobe a pain in the butt if I don't have a master ball. Hopefully he doesn't have a suicide move that one shot KOs him like Riolu. I know this is going to sound like a waist, but I kept trying to catch one only to have the little stinker use final gambit over and over again. I know I wasted my masterball on it in some people's eyes, but I was getting sick and fed up with it committing seppuku over and over. I think I went through at least 50 encounters with Riolu before I had enough of it. I also tried to chuck other balls at it only to break out.

I'm beginning to question the supposed catch rate of some pokemon, because I was able to get Tapu Koko into an ultra ball when I half damaged him only, where as Solgaleo I struggled to even get him into any ball at all and people were claiming he was easy as cake to catch. I had to drag solgaleo down to 1 HP and put him to sleep and even when he was to that he kept breaking out of almost everyball (minus the masterball) that I threw at him. It wasn't until I was left with only a couple ultra and the master that he finally knocked it off and got in the stinking ultra ball.

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
Scratch that. I just got Necrozma and he was just as a pain in the butt to get as the others. If it wasn't for Gengar's Hypnosis ability after crippling his health, I don't think it would of worked. Gengar has helped me so many times when I least expect it that I've kept it on my team. I caught a lapras in the game since I wanted it pretty badly.

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
You wouldn't have been able to get meloetta on your Sun game, it was x,y, omega and alpha exclusive. I'm on the pokemon newsletter so they send me news about that, usually I know it already by checking bulbapedia every day but sometimes things aren't covered because they're only in my country or whatever. The Meloetta distribution was only the very last distribution from a whole year of them; one a month.

Well I feel you there. I only used pokeballs for all of my pokemon in moon, as a challenge? I guess? I have a weavile that knows false swipe and I take her to all my captures, she was very handy against Necrozma because it only really have a psychic attack and she was immune.

My butterfree has sleep powder and... someone has hypnosis but I don't remember... hmm.

The first thing I did when the poke bank updated was send over a lunatone and show it to an old guy in the desert. Free moon stone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff