Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Oh Miza, congrats! She's stunning! <333

Salty Garbage

hybridic

Uggghhh some of the things my online classmates would write made me want to poke my eyes out so I wouldn't have to read any more of their stupid posts. How they even got into post-secondary eduction was (and still is) TOTALLY BAFFLING TO ME emotion_donotwant And HOLY SHIZ look at that doe, oh god congrats she is GORGEOUS! She almost looks like she's an Idlewild descendant with how the hair on her neck lays and the hoof feathering and tail! Is Appeals buck her brother? God they're both so asedadasdlkfjsdfj can't wait to see the last one!

Oh. My. GLOB! Look at that breeding! What a perfect Halloween clutch! Right on time, too! They're all so dreamy emotion_kirakira Those colors and the wing markings and I LOVE the bright white moon markings on Badlands and Bloodhound!

elvyralani

I know this doesn't come up too much, but it would be really helpful to have a list of what kind of edits aren't allowed. It doesn't really say on the main shop page. What I know about is no wings and no glowing on new pets (but glow on existing pets has a tiny tiny tiny chance to pass down in breedings). I also think that hair where it can't reasonably be hand-waved away that it 'grows that way' is also not allowed (but that might be more on a case-by-case basis). The staff probably doesn't get asked too often for winged Eternal Sailor Moon kin, but hey, you never know! lol

Miza wow! I really really like those pale gray swirls in the white (I am such a sucker for that kind of thing), and is that a little red eye makeup? That's emotion_awesome !

Fashionable Rabbit

Good suggestions for newbie guide info.
Going to get on that after work today!

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Good morning all.

Gaia and or my phone decided to log out Cake Mage but woohoo let me log in Vena. So happy about that. *copy pasta*
I wonder if my old battery was the reason I couldn't phone log in on vena. A new battery is the only thing that's changed on my phone. Unless it was a glitch on Gaia's end and its fixed now. Has anyone else had a problem with logging into Gaia on a phone?

And because I forgot last night, Harper & Appeal those babies are gorgeous! Ende & Miza your zikwa and toma are gorgeous too! Congrats all!

Elvy: the only newbie guide info I can think of is adding a links post to everything. Like the quest lines, Blue's buttons, Owlied's journal post about star signs, the off site hosting and such. Things that'd also be helpful to us oldbies.
And page 1 of my journal thread contains a Rejam quote about how the swamp looks. That could help, I was so confused about the swamp until I asked her. I thought it was pretty much just water all over with islands and sand banks.

Salty Garbage

The swamplands in Florida are really beautiful in a spartan, alien kind of way. Next time I'm out, I'll try to get some photos for you guys. There's actually a small swampy area right behind the house. In years before it exploded with frogs, so loud during the nights it was deafening. The county... I don't know what kind of toxic waste they dumped back there, but they put some kind of poison in the water for "mosquito control". Now there's no more frogs. neutral Like come on guys, really? Good job on killing all of the predators that ate the mosquitoes.

Fashionable Rabbit

Vena you have some wonderful stuff in your journal.

Craw, I have a retention pond behind my place and after it rains, so loud from the bugs and frogs.
How about this weather?

Shapeshifter

User Imageomg i would love to see that craw. D: i always wanted to go to florida, and see the everglades at some point. swamps are interesting to me.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

They are Idlewild decendants, craw! Via My boy Wolf Dream.

Omggg Miza your totoma is gorgeous wow

Pyromaniac

Totomaaaaa. Ugh the baby totomas are so adorable..

And Miza congrats !!

Fashionable Rabbit

Someone save me from work so I can go home and so not productive, like make a newbie guide and stuff.

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

-uses the nearest person's head as a nest-

Beloved Shapeshifter

Looks like my hard drive decided to stop working so I won't be online as much. Can use hubby's computer and phone from time to time, but pretty much the only time I'll be on consistently is after 9:30pm on the nights he works. Yeah tried to turn on the computer and it clicked at me and isn't picking up the hard drive to get things rolling... Yeah I have no clue with this stuff.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Craw yes all the pictures please.

Elvy: I got tired of having to hunt things down so I linked them in my journal.

*hugs Tyg*

omg guys I hate work place drama. Just keep me in your thoughts/prayers because one of my coworkers is telling lies trying to get me fired.

Colorful Contributor

Holy wow, Miza, your totoma is niiiiice 8O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas