Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Human Human

Veeessp! Oh, just, wow! The colors on him are so perfect and gorgeous! The contrast! So perfect!

Is it terrible that I'm already thinking about asking to pair him with Hooves on Fire?

And Vesp! Why is it 4am for you? I though you were on the east coast?

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Lural & Blinded: Yes have rainbow babbins and then bring them to see Auntie Ed! XD

Amo: Hooves on Fire is very pretty, congrats!

Tyg: oooh I like the colors on your toma buck, congrats! That greenish-gray is very nice.

Vesp: He is awesome too, congrats! And I love that blue & gold (lol my high school colors on his headplate & horns)
Jun D
A-aaawww, I'm glad you like her so much, Mage - but Spiral is still the queen, haha! XD And AH this is totally belated but AAAH I'm so excited for your Grinning Spectre babies!!! QAQ I've been waiting to see Spectre (especially with Crooked Grin!) babies forever, and they look so awesome in the sac already, all those little boys with one little twin sister! Wow, I'm so astounded by how they're all such different and amazing colours - the pale blue on 1! The gorgeous white on orange of the twins! That green into black with the blue leaf markings on 3! And 4 - I love how the orange pops on that black pelt...and that jagged grin! Aaaaah congrats I can't wait to see them pop!
Spiral says thank you! And that she knows XD
I KNOW RIGHT?! If the green one hadn't been all "PCKY ME! PICK ME!" I'd likely still be deciding. And I was just saying "I need more orange." And then I went and took a green boy. But I do love green so, and that dark green to black and the blue I just could not resist. They all came out so beautifully and it amuses me so that the only girl is a twin.
charLOLLI sheen
Hahahaha, good things to know.
Speaking of- Soon there will be contests for these babies.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Do I spy (totally not spie >.>) Cranberry Sour kids/grandkids?
Also, omg congrats! Such pretty there. That doe with her bubbly double-stripe and that top boy's patterning and omg freckles on the black buck! And his feets! Just all the awesomes. ('course, that's all the breedings, yes?)

Hallowed Hunter

4am last night, Morphy xD Then 9am this morning. And NOPE CAUSE I WAS THINKING THAT TOO. But gotta name and personalitify first!

Sleep deprived vesp = capsspammy vesp

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Prima Aria
hybridic

I tried drawing Sea Bird at work so yes I took this with my cellphone = bad quality. XD I'm not done yet but. c': KIMETI IN HUMAN FORM. weeeee
User Image

OHMYGOD MANGO THAT IS AMAZING AND HER EXPRESSION IS SO PERFECT IT LOOKS JUST LIKE WHAT I WOULD HAVE PICTURED HER AS HUMANIFIED OMG UNEXPECTED AMAZING THANK YOU <3<3<3<3<3

Pyromaniac

hybridic
OHMYGOD MANGO THAT IS AMAZING AND HER EXPRESSION IS SO PERFECT IT LOOKS JUST LIKE WHAT I WOULD HAVE PICTURED HER AS HUMANIFIED OMG UNEXPECTED AMAZING THANK YOU <3<3<3<3<3

Yayy. Glad you like her. I'm not done yet though.. so I hope I don't screw her up in the process.. ; 3;

Obsessive Shapeshifter

kkjfhdskjf well she looks absolutely amazing so far, jeez! <3 I can't wait so see more. Sea Bird is so stunning and you've captured her so well!

Pyromaniac

Yeah I felt the need to draw and during blue's stream and everyone was talking about art and showing links. And we came across Miza's Art Request thread during the topic..

I really love Sea Bird xD So I used her as the doe for practice.. <33

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D

HAHA YOU WILL NEVER MEET YOUR GRANDKIDS VEXED
It might eventually occur to Nomad, once they were grown and had wandered off, that he should maybe take them to meet their family. Then his epic adventure to gather his wayward offspring for a family reunion would begin!

I’m sure he’s told them stores of the feather tree and a couple of them will turn up to say hello eventually. 8P

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Well I am happy and surprised to benefit from your inspiration to draw, haha! <3

Human Human

Mango, that's such a gorgeous sketch!

Vesp, haha, I had this moment of Wait? When did Vesp move? xD
Get some sleep~ Personality and name later, then all the babies!

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*rolls in and nibbles on the nearest person*

Lots of lovely dropoffs and breedings lately~

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

*Hands Sin a cookie*

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*is nibbled and snags a cookie too*

Pyromaniac

Amorpheous

Thank you! I have a problem with over detailing my drawings sometimes. OTL I shouldn't have shaded with my markers after. DFLsdkgdsk /deperessed.

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers