Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Yes! <3

We should plot like um… if they already know each other, or rp them meeting or yeah, stuff? >o<

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

<3 Asheeeeeeeeeeees

Pyromaniac

Amazing drop offs <3 Harper, Little Island and Red Viper are gorgeous!

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Oh my god Ruri, I love Jackal so hard right now!

Salty Human

Yes Ruri! Plot all the stuff! XD

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Chrystali
Grave: ...certainly. *he remarks in a low tone, bowing his head and swaying his tail to cautiously brush against hers*

And then he'll make her feel awkward when he insists on burying the bones properly of whatever they hunt HAHAHA

*dances with Amor* OUO
Spiral: *grins and whistles for her pack* "This will be fun." *watches as two lynx, an eaglehound, wolf and cheetah come from the brush* "...Twisted Root is being difficult it seems.. You weren't planning to hunt burrowing animals, were you?"

hmm.. I dunno if she'd find that odd, but she would be slightly disappointed at not keeping the bones. Spiral does sometimes, for bragging reasons.
And uh-oh, looks like her badger may need more training. XD Spiral had a feeling she added her wolf in too soon. And this is why, ICly at least, her spectral hound isn't in the pack yet.

Also, I am horrid at in-thread RP, I am too easily distracted.

and bed time, g'night all

Hunter

I like the idea of plotting them meeting. Dog would totally sniff them >.>

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

My mule scared everyone off D:

Salty Human

Lural's mule is baaaad. XD

I think Coyote would just stare.
Coyote: I don't think I want anyone sniffing me actually. o_o

Shirtless Receiver

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

*slinks in tail between* I - I lied again. Things are just...not ideal these few months, so I'm just trying to pop on as often as I can. <3

A lot of belated stuff first...

THANK YOU Suishii, Corn, elvy, Blinded, Mango, ashes, Sam, BPric, Absfab, Kumo, Tyg, treeka, Silver, Morphy for the congrats on my beautiful still-unnamed Leafeon girl! ;_; It means so much to me, she means so much to me aaaaaah
Jesters Jingle
did you draw the ref yourself??
space crawfish
(and who did those reference pictures they're super)
D'awww, thanks so much, you guys, both for the 'grats and the drawing comments! *duck, scuff* Yeah, it's me; I draw a bit on the side, run a couple of B/Cs. X3~<3
Vesperiie
Juuuun, Juuuun simple congratulations don't seem to suffice
VESPY. THANK YOU. FOR WALL-OF-TEXTING MY GIRLLLLLLL. *devours it like candy* (And HAHA yes when I realised none of my names were just right I was all 'oh nooooo I'm facing the Vesp problem!!!' Eheheh and I'm so glad you like my refs too - when I was drawing them out I was like 'QAQ NO Y U SHOUJO 'METI'. XD
Nerpin
/has a leafeon named Photosynthesis XD
;A; Leafeon named Photosynthesis = cutest thing ever.
venafydan
Jun she is the most adorable & beautiful doe ever. (Don't tell Spiral, she might kick me XD ) Congrats!
A-aaawww, I'm glad you like her so much, Mage - but Spiral is still the queen, haha! XD And AH this is totally belated but AAAH I'm so excited for your Grinning Spectre babies!!! QAQ I've been waiting to see Spectre (especially with Crooked Grin!) babies forever, and they look so awesome in the sac already, all those little boys with one little twin sister! Wow, I'm so astounded by how they're all such different and amazing colours - the pale blue on 1! The gorgeous white on orange of the twins! That green into black with the blue leaf markings on 3! And 4 - I love how the orange pops on that black pelt...and that jagged grin! Aaaaah congrats I can't wait to see them pop!

hybridic
AHHHH I got an appointment at Planned Parenthood for next week to talk about FINALLY starting hormone therapy and going on testosterone! I WAS LITERALLY SHAKING ON THE PHONE AND GRINNING LIKE AN IDIOT AND sdkfjhsdkjfhskfhsdkljfhdskjfhsdkfjh I am so hyper and bubbly now omg. The lady I'm going to see is so nice and she said the turnaround time for actually starting T after the initial meeting with her is usually like 1-2 weeks THAT IS SO FAST I AM GOING TO DIE SDFKJHDSJKFHSLKFHSKLJDFHSLDJFHSLKFHSKJLDFHSKLDFJH
HARPS this is super late but I'm so happy and excited for you! QAQ That is best news ever, congrats always!

phoenix kiss
Jun, your pairings thread is so neatly organized it makes me cry entirely Virgoan tears of joy. I ADORE IT.
;A; T-thank you so much, phoe! That is praise of the highest order. My moon is in Virgo and I'm pretty sure that's the source of my tortuous lifelong OCD /SHOT
Gekokoko
Oh wow Jun you have such pretty kin! ; u;
Aaah thank you so much Geko! I - I'm really really REALLY into my herd. XD!
Ruriska
I will throw everything I have at Game Over one of these days. 8|
COME AT ME BRO <3
space crawfish
Juuuunnn I totally just spent like almost an hour reading your kin journal
Aaaa-aaaaawww Craw! No man your Kin journal is awesome and has exactly the same info and more, just arranged differently! XD I'm just...super-OCD and have poured obscene amounts of time into my Kin journal over the year/s but I can't not. ;A; I'm just so relieved to hear it kinda works, haha, thank you so much! And YESSS I would totally love see the Breeding / Friends thing in your journal! I...uh...I'm not sure it's actually ever giving any useful information in mine anymore, but it's such an idiosyncratic little expression I can't quite bear to get rid of it just yet. ^^;;

I've FINALLY finished up all my RP tags! If I've missed an RP with you out, please, please ping me and I'll do it ASAP! I'm so horrendously sorry to have kept you all waiting for so long, I'll definitely be tagging much more regularly from here out!
Ruriska
All the RPs with my darling Ruripuri! A Heart Worth Breaking, Tag Team, and The Cold - Day! <3<3
Tygress Dream
TYGGG I'm finally back - both with Flickering, and Re-wind! I think she's got a crush - ooooh... XD
Amorpheous
Morphy, Shanty's baaaaack~ XD
Minsuil
Miiiiin Story has finally done it - and I apologise in advance for how silly the whole thing is. XD;;

I'll be back in a bit with some drop-off comments, and then I'll finally hop over to the Halloween thread aaaaaaahhhhhh

EDIT: CAPTCHA - THE END IS NEAR. emotion_0A0

_____

EDITEDIT: Ain't nobody here but us chickens. :9 *appends comments to old post instead*

Belated drop-off comments! Aaaah it's so nice to see Autumn's Last Reprise's amazing mystery bbys dropped off! I'm just lucky I was absent the whole contest or it would've been so hard to sit on my hands - all the butterfly wings and little antlers and wrapping leaves, and in such autumny colours to boot! I gotta admit I especially like the elegant scattering of green leaves across Pumpkin Waltz - and that eye on him is so lovely...and the little back mane on Summer Recast is so adorable - and, oh, Fallen Whisper has it too, with that super cute tuft that she shares with Walking Moss! AH JUST TOO CUTE, ALL OF THEM.
And all the semis in the next post, MAN. The Journey siblings are amazing, that intricate patterning down their limbs is breathtaking! And the colours sprawled across Echoes of Summer are delicious. Everything about Lost is exquisitely and agonisingly beauteous - but my favourite has to be her adorable floaty cut...that you can see her ears through. How cute is that? ಥ_ಥ And THRANDUIL MURKWOOD. Even withou the edits I'd be crazy over him - those greys, those swirls, killing me. But with the amazing crown? That poofy tail? ...The thickened brow ridge?! PERFECTION.

BUT. GRAVE. GRAVE. OH GRAVE BBY. YOU ARE REAL NOW. GRAVE I LOVE YOU LONG TIME. CHRYSSSSSSSSS~
He is so epic, everything that I could've imagined from your concept and more, Chrys bby, that killer skull-mask. His own curling horns. That amazing fall of fin down his nape, His ragged ear. The drifting spikes. Everywhere. THAT JAGGED MOUTH. THAT MOUTH. And over it all, that deeply glowing eye. Aaaaaaaaah. ;A;

And, aah, so wonderful to see the amazing Flinty Crop kids certed! (T-though their names got mixed around a bit, huh? XD;; )

And...I'm way too far behind to comment on all the gorgeous showings in thread without waiting for the drop-off instead now, b-but, I just have to say:
Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AAAAAHHHHH VEXED IS A GRANDMA NOW!!! *proud grandparent feels* Oh Nomad babies, you are so very Nomady, with your beautiful mama's gorgeous reds and delicate markings, giving me all the Nomad feels! They are all so beautiful and swoopy and shiny and Buck 5 is SO VERY Nomad, it almost HURTS to look at him for the feels! My little girl's a grandmaaaaaaa! Ruriruri Nomad must totally bring...his...kids...to... He isn't, is he? >| He's never going to bring his kids back to his poor dear mother, is he? BAD Nomad, BAD. ...AAAAAH SO HAPPY ANYWAY, CONGRATULATIONS, LURALLLL, RURIIIIIII!

*...now runs over to the Masquerade AAAAHHHH*

Salty Garbage

Yes drops! Added Little Island & Red Viper to the twin list! I know there's a few more sets of twins coming down the pipes, too, so I'll keep an eye out for those. If I miss anything, let me know!

Juuunnn your feeels posts I heart them so much! Don't feel OCD about your journal it's so nice and it's really well organized! You should head over to the art thread and post all of your Matope arts (including that gorgeous concept stuff for your Leafeon doe)! Link is in my signature!

I hope everything works out for all of you guys, with people being sick and IRL shiz and all of this/that/the other thing going on it seems like people are kinda overwhelmed.

EDIT: Man, I wish Gaia let you have more than 512 characters in a signature it would make links and stuff a lot easier to manage. At least there's tinyurl~

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Uh oh, the names on those certs got all messed up! The twins should be Red Viper (m) and Sand Snake (f), the blue girl should be Little Island, and the other buck should be Outcrop.

EDIT: ack the owners got messed up too, haha. We must have done something wrong in the certing thread.

Excitable Zealot

*gives the main thread a little newbie love*

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
oh dear, all those names are switched around... /IMs Appeal.

I checked certing thread, vagues, it's all correct there xD;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces