• Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Lural my looove~ in all honesty? Shitty. This viral crap is kicking my a** and it's exhausting.
How are you? <3

Mango- Oh man, I would love that so much. If you're okay with waiting? I have a viral infection which basically has meant a constant fever, headache, and muscle weakness and pain. I only bring it up because it means that even things like holding my tablet, which I am using right now, is exhausting for any length of time. If you'd be willing to start I can slowly type up a reply.

I really need a computer desk...

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Aw. *snugs Lolli better* 8<

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

*Clings to Lolli's other side and snuggles with Ruri* I will give you all my healing energies

Pyromaniac

charLOLLI sheen

Of course I don't mind waiting. Totally no rush at all. D: I hope you get well soon Lolli!! And it's fine, I can wait til you get better, hun. <3

Phantom

*snugs Lolli*

@ Lural & Ruri
Congrats!! That clutch is amazing! All those lines and beautiful warm colours.
!! abbacus growing !!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Lover

look at that cutie omfg

=flops around in a manner only a one-legged no-armed possessed corpse can achieve=

Trash Vampire

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
Quote:
!! abbacus growing !!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG I love how she is coming out!!! can't wait to see how much more beautiful she gets!

Salty Garbage

Ommmgggg that breeding those colors are so beautiful with the white lacy accents! There's so much movement in their markings and I love how they picked up those almost embroidered looking markings from their mom (I think I know which kin she is just because I remember her patterning, it's quite pretty, but I could be mistaken!) I don't even think I have a favorite they're all incredible!

Never Act is gonna be such a pretty doe, too heart Love the red and black!

You guys I know this is probably a really stupid thing for me to say but I really like all of the breedings here. emotion_kirakira

Hallowed Hunter

Never Act is looking gorgeous <3 Come on little girl, grow up and show us your back and eyes *_*

Shapeshifter

User Imagedang, i ain't been on in a while. DX how's everybody doin'? .D

Normal Blob

heya Jester!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items