Welcome to Gaia! ::

Predestined Victim

alpha lyrae
The Semblance of Unity
good morning labbies! <3
Psst, did you still want to do that post-bottle and essence obtaining celebration RP with me, Sem? I'm pretty close to finishing my pick up I think and you're finished, so let me know if you are still down for Justin, Aaron and Claire taking in this whole big event with a drink LOL -- c:

YES PLZ
omg I kept hitting tip instead of quote because clearly I have awkward sausages instead of working fingers neutral

plz give Justin tips plz, Claire. lol. I was gonna have him text that evening haha

Incredible Flatterer

New Guardian party so cute :'D

Eloquent Giver

haliiiieee we still need to get peeps to meet ;v;

Friendly Conversationalist

NeonMace
Yesssss we can most definitely set something up! <3

The Semblance of Unity
YAY awesoooome, I'll ping you on Skype in a few so we can work out detailssss! V:

Incredible Flatterer

NeonMace
haliiiieee we still need to get peeps to meet ;v;

Neon do you still wanna do stuff with Anya and Eth? o:

Ravina Loki
Tag! I think maybe about one or two more posts from each of us could wrap it up? :>

Hatted Fatcat

-Burrows in the corner with a cup of tea- =w= Hallo Lab~

Incredible Flatterer

alpha lyrae
Ravina Loki
Tag! I think maybe about one or two more posts from each of us could wrap it up? :>

I believe so! ouob

Also since Claire asked about getting a copy would it be okay for Zeke to say he'll make a photocopy for her and drop them off to her after he does so? o: We can just say 'he did and dropped them off a lil while later', no RP needed. ouo

Hi Pidg!

Ravina Loki
alpha lyrae
Ravina Loki

I believe so! ouob

Also since Claire asked about getting a copy would it be okay for Zeke to say he'll make a photocopy for her and drop them off to her after he does so? o: We can just say 'he did and dropped them off a lil while later', no RP needed. ouo

Hi Pidg!
Sounds good to me! = v = b

Incredible Flatterer

Awesome. vuvb He'll want to get them to her asap so he'd just drop the file off, make the copy at Lab, and swing back around so there's no wait on her end.

Hatted Fatcat

Hi, Ravi, hi, Lyrae! <3 How are you?

Incredible Flatterer

Doing good!

How about you? c:

Hatted Fatcat

I'm alright. Been feeling sicky for a while. XD; Just getting back into the swing of things now.

I wrote a short origin story for one of my soul concepts. Would anyone like to read it? |3

Hilarious Receiver

Oh man. I'm so out of all loops now. D: Cesc Sigel! New Girly! Ohgosh!

Hatted Fatcat

-Waves to Aphismet- Hey, how are you? 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas