Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Entrepreneur

D'aaaw everyone is sleepy xD Maybe Pidge should have that tea now?

Haha alright Neon! *u* Looking forward to the reply!!

Hatted Fatcat

But there are stairs I'd need to climb to do that. neutral I am far too lazy. -Becomes one with her chair-
GUYS. I found out why my neck has been so bad lately. I've been having muscle spasms in my shoulder and damaged my rotator cuff. They gave me toradol (sp?) and flexeril. @.@ I'm tired and hyper at the same time. o.o;

Incredible Flatterer

*buries self in blankets*

It's 48 degrees F here what even happened.

Fluffy Pup

Waaaah cute new raevan! QuQ

I am worried that my kitty might be sick. ;; He's usually so riled up when he isn't sleeping, and he wants to go outside all the time to play or just hang out on the porch. Lately, he's been just... sleeping. Like, for the past two days. He responds to stuff and isn't completely out of it, he just seems really lethargic. I'm worrieeed.f fsdjfsjdf

Hatted Fatcat

-Burrows in for the night- =w= I love you Laaaab. You so cozy.

Dapper Entrepreneur

Pidge looks so cozy!! o.o

Logue, is your kitty eating and pooping fine? If he is, then you shouldn't need to worry. Maybe your kitty is just bored or getting lazy. xD My cat Silver used to be real active too, then it became the fat and lazy cat today...

Hatted Fatcat

-Wraps Kyou in a blanket- =w= All the cozy. I'm so happy it's fall here.

Dapper Entrepreneur

It's still summer here... all day, everyday, all year... 8,U

Hatted Fatcat

D8 -Gives you all the Italian ices she has left in her freezer- Take all of my cold things! ;3;

Dangerous Conversationalist

kyoupi
Twintastic
Ooooh the circus looks small but cozy *u* I hope you had a lot of fun in UK!! Where did you go? OuO

Going back in December again? Sobs buy me some chocolates and mail them to me *shot*

HAHA WE WENT EVERYWHERE I GUESS??

I hit all the major museums: The Natural History Museum, the V&A, and the Science museum.

I saw all the usual touristy stuff like Big Ben and Westminster Abbey
and the changing of the guard. Plus the statue of Eros in Piccadilly Circus.

I saw the Tower of London!

I went to London Chinatown which was SUPER ******** COOL.

And I also spent like, seven hours at Camden Market because my mom has a
stall there and I ran all over the place just drinking and buying s**t for my friends.

All in all, it was a rich, full, amazing, and super educational trip.
I can't wait to go back. ; v ;

(Also, in answer to a question you asked a couple of days ago.
The crumpets are delicious. They're very porous and pancakey.
Basically they're a vehicle for butter.)

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

Waaaah Twin I'm so glad you had a good time! That sounds awesome!!

*collapses onto thread*

Dapper Entrepreneur

Twintastic
I'm chinese so China towns anywhere doesn't impress me... 8U *didn't go to the one in London lmao* But I do think we passed by the shady side of China town >.>;;;

You didn't go to the British museum? >0< When I was there, they were having some sort of viking special exhibition, I sooo wanted to get the horn beer mug ;~; (it was too pricey sobs)

Aaaah I hope you followed one of the Yeoman Warder tours in Tower of London, they are so amusing and educational *u*

I'm so amazingly jealous that you went everywhere and ate so many foods sobs. I only went on a little coffee tour in a few places. The one right beside Borough Market is still the best though!

Predestined Victim

Twin, omg that all sounds awesome! I'm glad you had so much fun!

Ravina Loki
tag in my pick up 8D sorry it took absolutely FOREVER

morning-ish, everyone!
/flops into thread

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Twin, that's amazing!

I forgot earlier to say, I'm flying to Israel today until Oct. 13! SMOOCHES FOR LAB.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff