Welcome to Gaia! ::

Incredible Flatterer

The Semblance of Unity
baring staff time constraints, if we had an incly reason to request it, could we still request a prp drop off? (with the obvious caveat that ravi may simply Not Have Time xD)

yay ODo!
yay Zeke!
good luck chrys ovo still need me some Zul time sometime

You most certainly can. c: I won't obliterate the idea of them entirely, meaning I'll be open to them if the owner REALLY wants a PRP, but it's just that unless otherwise requested/with a good IC reason, you'll instead be getting an in-character notice from Zeke and your Soul Glass and Essence via the carrier service.

As far as you and halie are concerned, given you guys are the last two getting the old way, I'll let you guys decide if you want a PRP with me or to have your guys mail them back for whatever IC reason. vuvb

Space Bat

Posted up a suggestion in the feedback thread!

Hatted Fatcat

owo I'm excited for all these changes. -Fiddles with her quest thread some more-

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

*smooches Chrys forever*

Friendly Conversationalist

Good luck Chrys! Thanks for all your hard work as staff! <3 And yay for your promotion, Ravivi!! Also many congrats to ODO!

Sorry I've been MIA the past few days, seven-day work stretch + sinus infection is laying me low. x____x I will be more present after my shift tomorrow!

Dapper Entrepreneur

Wow Pidge, your avatar, much swag, very attitude emotion_kirakira

Hatted Fatcat

kyoupi
Wow Pidge, your avatar, much swag, very attitude emotion_kirakira

Thank you! emotion_kirakira I'm very tempted to make this one an OC somehow.

Devoted Codger

Oh wow! Huge announcements!

Good luck with everything Chrys and congratulations on the IC promotion Zeke! 8D

*throws confetti*

AND CONGRATS ORION! emotion_bigheart

Dapper Entrepreneur

alpha lyrae
Good luck Chrys! Thanks for all your hard work as staff! <3 And yay for your promotion, Ravivi!! Also many congrats to ODO!

Sorry I've been MIA the past few days, seven-day work stretch + sinus infection is laying me low. x____x I will be more present after my shift tomorrow!
Poor bby. >: *feeds you chicken soup and Vit C* Seven-day work stretch can be very exhausting. I remember doing a 12 day thing and just about to give up on EVERYTHING...

Pidge, I know the notion. XD Dr Kyou was sort of based on my avatar back then too. Go ahead and have fun *u*

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Seven day workweeks are the worst! It's such a drain. x nx

@Kyou: What'd it look like? Do you have it saved anywhere? X3

Dapper Entrepreneur

Uh... lemme look. *knows I have a bunch of avatar stuff saved somewhere* >A>

Dapper Entrepreneur

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow these are so old xD;; But yeah that used to be my default avatar hahaha

A few variations, these are closest available on my PC

Hatted Fatcat

The logo on the back of the middle one takes me baaaaaack. ono -Hides from the memories of her Noob days-

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Holy crap hahaha those really ARE old! I especially like the cat and nurse's hat...

Sparkly Explorer

flash back into the past yo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas