Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Wind-up Waffles

Wow, I want a scarf that long, lol! Well... maybe not quite that long. xD

Thanks! I especially like the pirate sword sticking out of my head despite holding the gun. xP
Melomar
Wow, I want a scarf that long, lol! Well... maybe not quite that long. xD

Thanks! I especially like the pirate sword sticking out of my head despite holding the gun. xP

User Image

I need to start making them wider. That one is 3 1/2 inches wide, but it rolled (darn round loom knitting) so it looks sort of tube-like. But it insulates well *lol* my oldest son claimed it at his. However that's my 8 year old wearing it in that closeup.

I have another that's about 6 foot long I made. I love long scarves. More to wrap *lol*

Wind-up Waffles

Yess... that looks really comfy. I am for wider ones so I can cover my face. This cold dry air wreaks havoc on miasma.

Off to breakfast! See you later!
I have two more scarves to make. One is going to be green/blue and I plan to make it wider. Using a different loom for one. *lol* The other is purple chenille.

Enjoy breakfast! I should grab something to eat too. Kids all ate already. *lol*

Enduring Guardian

Happy New Years to all!

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

Enduring Guardian

eek oh my god I love the little combo pic you have of the band in Joy's journal Melomar. It made me laugh and awe so much. Look at Evron seeking between Caileen's knees and little dagron just sitting atop Joy's head with Hou. <3

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

1/4 of the way done with a new scarf.

Using left over of the grey and part of the purple chenille. I'm loving how it looks!

and totally putting fringe on this one

Enduring Guardian

I do enjoying making scarves. But sadly I don't have anyone to make them form. I guess I could always just make a bunch and just keep them for whenever I need one for something

Wind-up Waffles

It was a lot of fun. "Breakfast" with family stretched into the majority of the day. We ended up watching a marathon of Rehab Addict... fixing up old houses is oddly fascinating. biggrin
(Yeah I had to eat before we left. Got that blood sugar issue to deal with, lol)

Oh yay! I'm glad you like that pic, Dooma! Not everyone is there yet, but I tried to include all the official 'mon that it pertained to. :3
(That is Cardice with Dagrun, he's Moogz'... he's not with them yet in story but he lives up by them. :3 )

Yay scarves! x)

Enduring Guardian

Ah yes my bad I meant Cardice. XP it is super cute. <3

Wind-up Waffles

I figured you probably knew who it was :3 <3

Huo, though. Someday! ^^

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Thanks for the CYO plush Dooma that was cute!

Cute Fairy

Thank you Dooma! <3

Supernatural has my brain. So does this one song from the 1980s. I won't name it because Auric already made it even more stuck. xD

Enduring Guardian

Your welcome, I hope you liked them. I had the need to be creative and I guess I had birds on my mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff