Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

I can't figure out what words are triggering her (How Odanodan is she right now? *lol*)

Oooor if someone is actually on the NPC account and wandering around posting.

Either way, Rina seems to like you Melo. Maybe cut down the quote tree and see if that stops her?

Wind-up Waffles

I suppose. ;.; </3

I tried to figure it out too. She replies with something that has nothing to do with the conversation, and no words seem in common. xD;

Cute Fairy

Sounds good, Liri! I look forward to reading that Emery/Briar rp!

I'll be more free around the twenty sixth, that's when all the temporaries get laid off, whoo. So that's good timing for me. ^^

Dea! Want to have a roleplay with Timmy?

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Melo she was in another shop posting...and that person had said sweet...and she popped in. So that one at least made some sense.... but like Odanodan, he never makes sense either. *chuckle* Rordan Gamsey was wandering around yesterday too. Again not sure if scripts running, or staff having fun. *chuckle*

And I imagine some of it is in preparation for the start of the winter event.

Thali sounds good! yeah things are busy here for me what with my 10 year old having a band concert Thursday, this coming Thursday all my kids have a Winter program at school I have to go to, then a short day on Friday, family all weekend...then Christmas later in the week, my 10 year old turning 11 on the 26th... Soooo busy.

Wind-up Waffles

Maybe it's because I said the f-word. The one that ends with un. lol.

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

U is for uranium....BURNS...

Oh. Wait. I'm channeling Plankton. *lol*

Shy Regular

Shadow...hmmm, any could be found there. Usually they are in the city, but could have to go there for some reason.

Thali, sure, would love to have more Rping with Timmy.

Enduring Guardian

Shadow the Pokemorph
Dooma
Sure any of my kids, teens, adults, or pokemons are free for a bit of fun.

Sounds cool! As shown on the map on the front page, I generally hang around the Pitch Black Forest. Unless none of yours go near there...?

((Also, Dooma, I have to ask - do you remember a 'Tymiko' at all? Maybe Tymiko the Pirate Girl?))

Dagrun, Koujen, Benoni, C.A.I.Z.U., or possibly Amrit would be the ones of mine that might be some where near the Pitch Black Forest.

However Carwyn, Mariette, and the Twins are most likely found near and around Meteorite's Cradle

Enduring Guardian

And Tymiko? I think I vaguely remember something about a pirate girl. But any memories are super vague.

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

*Posts to get to top of next page*

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Quick Reply