Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Shy Regular

Well, good to see you here.

Cute Fairy

I'm a ball of shivers and misery. Hopefully better by 1:00 tomorrow. I'm supposed to work 1-10

Shy Regular

Aww, feel better, Thali.

Cute Fairy

Strep throat. Got z-pac and stuff, can't go to work tomorrow, called in and have a doctor's note.

I feel like I've been hit by a bus and barely survived. Blegh.

Enduring Guardian

*growls and almost tosses her prized Melomar eye* Why they have no skull for animal forms! I want to be a furry but I am not me with out my beloved skull

Wind-up Waffles

That sucks, Thali. I hate strep.

Yeah, they haven't tried very hard to convert human items over to paw bases, unfortunately :<

Enduring Guardian

They are also predudice against the lines too cause the bear gets very few colors. And it is not that hard for a little skull to be made. It does not need to be a big and it could still be human. *grumbles and nuzzles eye before crawling under couch*

Enduring Guardian

I found a skull! and I can not afford it! It is a bird skull with feathers but it is a skull <3

Shy Regular

Ewww, yuck, Thali.

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Dooma
I found a skull! and I can not afford it! It is a bird skull with feathers but it is a skull <3

What item is that? *Not familiar with the animal avvie stuff since I don't tend to use it*

Enduring Guardian

It is one of the new Cash shop items, scent of death I believe it is called

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Oooh nice. I hadn't seen that. Yikes one in the mp for 18b.... and 249 cash. *Looks at my gc* I have 65...or I'd help ya Dooma.

Enduring Guardian

Thanks, yeah I only have 60 after the stupid summer event. Dang you gaia inflation!

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Yeeaaaah.

Good luck on that Dooma!

wee meta post done... *falls over* blah getting sick. I blame the month of stress for wearing me down.

feel better Thali.

Wind-up Waffles

ninja heart

*puts on mask* I ain't getting sick sooner than I have to. ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items