Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

*Sets up a ramp for Mew!*

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Almost done with the NPC meta posting!

Done!

Tyche Fortuna's Significant Otter

Sparkly Pants

Had to sleep on it to decide my preferences, because other than that one option, I'd really be happy with any of them. xD

Yaay, Meta NPC post!

@Omar: I hadn't actually thought about that until I wrote that, either. It just dawned on me. xD But I'm not the final voice on the matter, so take that with a grain of salt. You might have better luck getting a more concrete answer with a PM to the mule, though. o: Just since this thread seems to be rather active lately, hehe. *w*

And happy to help with plot things! Gotta get your brain juices flowing there! B:

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
Mooooogz!

And let me guess, top choice..... Moogz art! XD

Shy Regular

I am pretty sure she would prefer not to have to draw her own lol.

Oh and legendary pref: Landorus, Tornadus, Thundorus

Stellar Dragon

Using Mana as my example (because I always use her when it comes to Legendary examples lol)! If Mana were to come across a Hybrid potion and she drank it, becoming an adorable Mewtik (Mew-Joltik) then she would be considered a Hybrid, not a pure Legendary and thus a normal Mew would then be allowed to be obtained by another person one month after her official growth to teen as a Mewtik.

I can see how this could be abused if one person kept getting the same Legendary over and over again (Tyche getting a new Mew each repeatedly to turn into Hybrids later) but at the same time I don't really suspect that there are a lot of people who would do that. If it became a problem we could always add a rule to help regulate it later but at the moment I can't say I am super worried about the hybrid potions being taken advantage of.

I feel that since there are a lot of Legendary Pokemon to be had, and this is the first time I've heard of someone wanting to possibly turn their Legendary into a hybrid, I don't think that it will be a big problem. So long as the other artists are cool with it I don't mind a Legendary turning into a Hybrid, so long as they know that said Legendary would be tossed back up for grabs a month after their now hybrid's growth into an official hybrid.

I hope my above post makes sense. <3

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
So I can't abuse it to make an army of Manas?

;_;

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
The Secret of Manas

Stellar Dragon

*uses Tyche to kick a field goal, getting three points to win the game* XP

ROFL

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Shy Regular

You should know better than to ask such questions, Ty lol

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

Enduring Guardian

*raises a hand* since there are some questions being ask I have two questions <3

Question 1:
If a legendary Pokemon as different forms (example Deoxys). If someone has the normal form could another person (or the same one) get the attack form or Speed form wail the normal one is still a non-teen?

Question 2:
Coul a person order a pack of pokemon (all the same) that are all in the same drawing and are permas? Like a group photo of several weedles together?

Cute Fairy

Oooh, I like the question about the permas. Brenny wants 9000 joltik now. I blame Orphy. xDD She fuels my joltik addiction.

Tag in Meta! Sorry for briefness, my muse is like my legs; jelloey and miserable. xD Work tomorrow 10-7

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
Question 1:
No, different forms do not count as different legendaries. So, as an example, if someone gets Speed Deoxys then someone else couldn't get Deoxys in, say, Defense form until Speedy was an Adult.

Question 2:
Yes, if someone wanted to get a horde of permas they could, so long as the artist is fine with making it. You would want to check with the artist first, though, to make sure they were fine with arting them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff