Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Romantic Rogue

Haha, take your time. :3 You can look over all the little ones that already exist and come up with ideas. You can even make a quest thread in the guild and brainstorm ideas. There should be an event coming up that you can try for as well. biggrin

If you have any question feel free to ask anyone or Dooooooma, of course. XD

Enduring Guardian

Welcome Kyriana, glad to see you followed me here <3

Well then good they can both find one in a tree Melomar <3 Well maybe Mariette will find her's in some other decoration <3

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Melomar
I'm sure you'll think of something, Rini. owo <3

She could! I was thinking Switch might find it in a Christmas tree, but I don't want to wait another year (in RP time) to do that. Mariette's welcome to find her star in this RP. :3

Welcome, Kyriana! ^^

The star thing is kind of confusing to me. So... I'm not really sure either. Though Switch has a good reason to wish for it. Or rather, will.

What part of it is confusing? Maybe I can help clarify? It was sort of...hmm nerve wracking I s'pose explains it well...when I wrote the star finding for Cupcake.. *laugh*

But basically you write how they find the star, what happens when they find it...and at the end of what you write, they fall asleep. *snicker*

Enduring Guardian

Dooma is finally being productive and setting up Carwyn's clubs threads. She is in need of a banner suiting him and the style of each of his clubs.

If you would like to make one and if I like and use it I will gladly give you 3k for it. If i do not use it I will still give you 1k for your efforts (limit one design per club per person XD )

Enduring Guardian

Also if your Pokmon, Poke-child, Poke-teen, or Poke-adult would like to work at one of the clubs please do send me a pm which which club and which job they would like to have. Please also know that the jobs do come with optional lodging if you would like heart 3nodding

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Dooma can you pm me with the info about the clubs? lol

Enduring Guardian

Sure I can pm you. it is also listed in Carwyn's journal xd

I will pm you when I get back into the house Lirilei, if you don't mind

Wind-up Waffles

What part is confusing? I guess... all of it. The way you explain it just now is the way I've always seen it explained. Maybe it seems obvious to you because you've been a member of the shop for a while, but to me it seems vague.

Is it a real star, or just a star-shaped object? When I think of finding a star... I think of a real star, or maybe his hat, or the star sprinkles from Rainbow Brite. If it's a real star, then is the jirachi like the Blue Fairy from Pinochio? Does he appear before the pokemon? Or do they even interact at all? Maybe he does a fly-by with the star? Or maybe he has a long-distance wish-detecting "antenna" that calls forth his power to grant wishes?

Why is it always just the one wish? Why do so many pokemon want to be human? Is that the only wish jirachi can grant?

I mean, maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the pokemon jirachi to begin with (I meant to, but never got around to reading up on it and its powers). Maybe if I read about it all those questions would be answered, I dunno.

*feels like a kid in elementary school* ;>_<

Stellar Dragon

The stars are star shape and appear to be made of a silver metal that has a lot of glitter in it. They will find themselves to the Pokemon they are meant for by either sneaking in amongst their things or falling from the sky to land in front of them. Once they are touched they often just go POOF into a pile of glitter, indicating that the magic has been released. On some occasions though, like with Alabaster, a couple star pieces are left behind.

Ialu himself rarely leaves his forest, staying there with his protector Serph, a Typhlosion, and a couple of the Pokemon that he cared for/helped to raise, those being Zenny the Red Gyrados and Brig, a Gengar.

And it's not so much that the are wishing to be human as much as he is sort of... hand out the gift of being so? Some of them aren't as pleased over the change as others, some are hunting him down in an attempt to take the power for themselves, some want to change. It all depends on the Pokemon how they react when they wake up after the run in with the star and realize they are human and suddenly able to talk with humans in a way they couldn't before.

Hatted Fatcat

Alabaster: -Covets his star shard bottle necklace- My precious... My precious...

Sarah: Wow! Those shards are still so shiny! -Goes to pet the bottle-

Alabaster: -Leers away- MINE! MIIIIINE! D<

Sarah: O _ O... Ooookaaaay... -Inches away slowly-

emotion_awesome

Stellar Dragon

Careful Alabaster, someone is gonna push you off Mount Doom into some lava if you aren't careful. rofl

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
Did someone say lava?

*tries not to look at Etna*

Hatted Fatcat

Alabaster: -Scoffs- I'M A VULPIX! I do not fear such trivial things as LAVA! - Assumes "Heroic" stance- The heat of the lava would be no match for me! emotion_dealwithit

Crystal: Says he who can't eat soup without ice cubes... emotion_awesome

Alabaster: WELL... -Sigh- ... It burns my tongue if I don't have ice cubes... -Whine-

Sarah: I can't eat carrots without honey, so, I understand your pain, little bro! ^w^

Crystal: -Staaaares- ... Does strangeness run in your family?

Sarah: I don't know, why do you ask? o3o

(This reminds me, I need to finish Damien and Alabaster's reqs so they can grow together after 'Baster's time req ends. But I'm getting stuck on skills for Damien to learn! None of the dark type ones listed on bulbapedia fit his personality right now. Any suggestions?)

Wind-up Waffles

Yay, I've been a real winner with starting something then disappearing tonight. Sorry about that. ><

OH! Thank you, that's really helpful. I was really confused about it, but it's clearer now. I guess I just needed some concrete "rules" so to speak. And, oh... so... turning human can be something that a pokemon might actually dislike. That's a neat idea, I hadn't considered that. o: I was actually toying with an idea about a pokemon but I wasn't sure it would fly. But it does involve a star, so I will have to PM you about it, for sure... xD

Romantic Rogue

Neither Tin nor Ryder expected to be turned. Ryder got unexpected wish granted and Tin, well, he's just happy that he's not short anymore.

Tin: Heeeeeeeeeey!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces