Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Friendly Friend

I need to play my kids! I am open to RP too!

I have Aulil the Audino and Aure the Driftloon~ Aulil is still a pokemon right now, and Aure is a kid! biggrin

and then soon, I'll Have Petaya the Joltik with the twitchy bottom! <3 *highpitched girly squeal*

Romantic Rogue

Very true, Mooger. biggrin

A good majority of my kids are open for rp's, Cooro. :3

Friendly Friend

Sweet! Aure Drifts anywhere the wind blows, and Aulil kinda travels by the lake. biggrin

Romantic Rogue

Embrez and Tin travel all over the place. They're very nice, but always searching for adventure despite Embrez's wants to stay away from danger. She's a little timid and very careful. Tin is reckless and fun loving.

Ryder is always on the sea. If he's on land, he doesn't normally stop to chat unless the pokemon he's chatting with needs help. His captain makes him go to land to work as a muscle for hirer. He's very proper

Kaiya is a grumpy person who just wants to remain in her forest and be left alone. xD

Alohi travels via rivers and loves to dance. She kinda crazy. xD

Ismire hides out deep on a frozen mountain top. She loves to sing and watch the snow fall. She's another one that's really proper. :3

Is there any in particular you would like to rp with? :3

Friendly Friend

How about Ryder and my Aulil? biggrin Aulil is always near water for now too, so that could work. He's... Having a bit of trouble right now.

Romantic Rogue

Sounds good to me. :3

Friendly Friend

Sweet! I'll start something tomorrow, okay? biggrin Eer.. Later today. XD For now, sleep time!!

G'night!

Romantic Rogue

Alright~ Can't wait. :3
Goodnight!

Dapper Humorist

Friendly Friend

Hi There! How are YOU doing? biggrin

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Blurgh my head hurts.

Hooray for my decision I drink too much soda, and stopped cold turkey. xp

Shy Regular

*scoots into the thread*

Wind-up Waffles

Mewmouse
It's cold and wet and snowy here! Brrrrrrrrrr!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year!

If I could direct everyone to the map for a moment please. If you have not done so already, and want to, please let me know where you'd like your kidlets to be! :3 I plan to update within the week.

Happy New Years everyone! :3 (It's been snowy here for a couple weeks now. The icicles keep getting longer and longer.)

I ... can't really say where mine, the farfetch'd, is. I always pictured a town at the foot of a mountain or foothills is where my trainer works, and up in the foothills near the town is where my trainer lives. The trainer lives on her family's farm, which grows leeks and has a stream and stuff. Great habitat for farfetch'd, right? Hehehe...

This is actually something I had wanted to bring up in the thread. I don't really know everyone's stories, and because of that not really sure what everything on the map means! So maybe if anyone has any suggestions (like, "read my story it explains ____" ) that'd be awesome. :3

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Well I don't usually reference the map myself. Cause I rp a lot of my pokemon/kids in the forest or the city or example of Finnagin near a scrap yard which aren't plainly labeled on the map. I think the map is more a general guide line if you arn't sure what to use.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff