Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

I like veiltails too. They may not be as likely to have the color variation but they are so vibrant. You don't see those same reds and blues usually in the fancier finned boys.

I had the most horrible experience looking at fish at a Wal-Mart. One of the cups fell off the shelf and the plastic shattered. I was frantic, there wasn't anyone in the department or even a button to push to get someone there. I pulled myself together enough to scoop him off the floor in the largest piece left and I went over the fish sink hoping to find something to put him in. There was one of those hanging cups used to get fish out of the regular tanks but the sink was marked that the water wasn't fish safe. I looked at the tanks but the hoods had locks on them. I was so scared they would turn out to be actually be locked but they weren't so I filled the cup and put the poor betta in there. Then totally flustered I went to find someone that worked there, finally found one in the garden center. I informed them about the shattered cup and that I did manage to get the poor fish into some water but that he was on the sink and would need someone to get him a new cup. The guy did say he'd let someone know, but didn't seem overly concerned. I felt so bad but I'd done what I could for him under the circumstances. sad

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

I agree completely, Ty. That's why Harlot was "Harlot"... he was so RED. xd

Woah, what a traumatic experience. I'm so sorry. ): At least you did right by that little fishie. Yikes, that would have scared the bejesus out of me!

Beloved Shapeshifter

It's been a while and still I can feel the emotional roller coaster of it. After the initial shock I just did what I would have done at work, brought him to the workstation sink. But it was such a small work spot and had no extra betta cups and only one of the cups for getting the fish from the tanks. I know its a Wal Mart and not Petco or Petsmart but if you're going to have fish there should be something more to work with. I'm just glad they had something without me having to tear open a box or something...

Witty Shapeshifter

My first (and longest living) was from Walmart. I loved that little bugger. He made it to and from my dorm and home (6hr drive) 3 times!

Everyday Garbage

I think I posted the wrong emote at the wrong time. I'm sorry. I was not ever laughing at someones fish problems I can promise you that. I think I posted the wrong emote period.

Beloved Shapeshifter

No worries Poe.

Well I'm off to bed. Have a wonderful night everyone and Happy Easter. heart

Everyday Garbage

Night Tyg! Happy Easter darling! heart

Witty Shapeshifter

G'night!

*Just realized that lent will be over in less than an hour* To facebook or not to facebook...
Poe, you fiiiine darling.

Gnatty.... FACEBOOK. Goodness, to give that up for lent!

Dangerous Hunter

*peeks in* looking good.
Laroa, how are you doing? (:

Dangerous Hunter

I am good thanks. Just had a lovely Easter dinner.

I am happy to see the shop up and running. Hoping I can finally snag a pretty from here once you have some events going <3
That reminds me... I ought to color something. Other than the male Plakat. wink

Dangerous Hunter

I am looking forward to seeing all the new lines.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff