Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd love to see these lines go somewhere where they'd have their own shop (they have their own cert, graphics, etc. anyway) but naturally whoever buys them can do what they will. =)

Shirtless Receiver

So many lines to get together. o___O But hopefully there will be a thread set up tonight or in the morning!

Cuddly Krampus

You're selling the shop? This news makes me sort of sad. I liked this shop a lot before my hiatus. :[

Shirtless Receiver

Jynk
You're selling the shop? This news makes me sort of sad. I liked this shop a lot before my hiatus. :[
It is sad. However, I imagine the new owner will make good use of these lines. They're too pretty not to use. (: And if they decide to keep the shop as is, well then, we'll all still be here!

Cuddly Krampus

If I could afford it, I'd totally snag it to keep the shop operating as is. I'll have to look into it when you set up the auction and give it a try.

That's cool about your virtual pet site, too. Let us know more info on that when you can.

Shirtless Receiver

Shirtless Receiver

Shirtless Receiver

The shop officially now belongs to Gazimon X. -rubs good juju on shop- <33 smile

Wind-up Waffles

Congrats! biggrin heart

and wow, that soquili.

Shirtless Receiver

Melomar
Congrats! biggrin heart

and wow, that soquili.

Thank you! 4laugh I love him so much! He's my first.

Wind-up Waffles

spottedleef
Melomar
Congrats! biggrin heart

and wow, that soquili.

Thank you! 4laugh I love him so much! He's my first.

I like the colors and the design. *nod*

edit:
Oh, but to clarify, the congrats were for the shop. xD

edit2:
Not that congrats aren't in order, but, I didn't know. So. Yes. >>; <3

Shirtless Receiver

Oh, I was just commenting on the "wow" part, not the congrats. Congrats are definitely in order for Gaz, haha. x3

Wind-up Waffles

Oh good! So we were on the same page after all. xD <3
He's a pretty one leef!

And grats to Gazi!
Thanks guys. Hope to see you guys in the new shop when I do set it up. Maybe a month or two later. I'll post updates here in the meanwhile. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff