Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Mage

Ru snorted, "He should have thought about that before he cheated on me." That still bothered her, even thought she said she was happy, she still let that bother her and missed being loved like that...well 'Bait never loved her like that but it was fun to pretend. She knew she'd never find love again but to see members of her new family find it was close enough. She wouldn't bring up dark thoughts while Tartara didn't seem to want to talk about it.

ooc: Kurt is right in front of the Dragind forset, if you want to rp, just find him

Generous Giver

((ok I will use Chael she is a femail paeil))
Chael looked at the Dragnid forest she had not been in there for a while though it was different than the other forest she still noticed the foret was darker than she had expected.
Sometimes love doesn't always have to be in the sexual way. >>Tartara smiled<< But come on, lets not talk about it anymore. I want to see the Tiki bar that Kurt was talking about earlier.

Intellectual Mage

Kurt looked up to see a bright pink and purple pae'il, she was an angelic like himself. Stand up, and lightly brushing himself off, he approched her and called out from a little further away as to not sneak up on her, "Hello, milady." He greeted her and politely waited where he stood awaiting her response if she chose to walk over to him, great if not he'd keep this respectful distance.

Generous Giver

Chael looked at him. "Hello, Sir." she walked over to him, she noticed he was an angel with grey skin and star patern. "I did not expct to see any one here. My names Chael" she smiled as she said this she put out her hand.

Intellectual Mage

Ru acted shocked and with a dramatic offended look she reposed, "Why I never! I was not talking about sex, get you mind out of the gutter!" She also shook her finger at Tartara and said with a laugh, "Okay, Tiki Bar it is." Standing she goes to Tartara's door and opened it fully before walking out. She went to the door to the HQ and waited for Tatara to follow.

Morena kept close to Ru in order to keep her illusion up and to catch her when she falls.

{EDIT}
Kurt put out his hand and gave hers a firm, but gentle shake, "It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Chael. I admit I did not expect to meet anyone to day either. Especially not someone as fair as you in this dark of a place. " It was polite to complement, correct? He'd have to ask Ru and gadge this lady's reponce to know for sure.
>>grinning she followed, holding Raken. As she passed Ru she shrugged<< You can't blame me, I am part nymph ya know. >>She laughed<< At least I'm not as bad as Mist!

Intellectual Mage

Ru smiled back and said, "Thats no excues! Mist? I can't remember her being bad in that way, but then I don't know her that well." On the path outside of the HQ, she took the road going rigth. When they met the beach, she walked along it knowing it wouldn't be long before they found the Tiki Bar.

Generous Giver

she blushed as he said this looking down to try to hide her blush. "my name is chael nothing sles." she was still smiling. So Mr. Gentelman what is your name or shall I call you Mr. Dark and mysterous." she looked at him hoping the blush did not show any more. "I came here to explore"
>>she started to choke on her own laughing, fighting to continue at the same pace<< Mist? Not being bad in that way? Oh goddess that's rich! >>She could recall the picture, clear as day, of Mist still a child and hitting on that poor little kid. Tidus she had called him. 'Do you like bunnies?' She remembered her say. "...Yes?" 'Well, I don't have bunnies but I have something that bounces.' "o.o I don't think that I want to play with your bunnies" 'Well, have you ever played swords and sheaths?' Tartara's face went red with just the thought!<<
((*waits for 100 quietly*))

Generous Giver

((I think that is what we are all whaiting for))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Letha paced around the outskirts of Dragnid, grumbling and mumbling up a storm, she paced and was practically livid! "Damn that Mo... Where is he! He was supposed to be here two hours ago! I told him yesterday to meet me here at dusk!" She grumbled, stalking about.

She didn't notice the pair of eyes watching her in the darkness, the eyes of a hunter.
(( sweatdrop Yeah. *hides*))

Generous Giver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas