Welcome to Gaia! ::

4laugh >>Her grin returned slowly<< When do you think he'll come out? >>Her grip around Raken tightened breifly to show who she was talking about<<

Intellectual Mage

Ru pondered a second and thought about how long it took for Kurt to hatch, "Well, my money is on sometime before Christmas. It took Kurt a few weeks so it will probably be the same for Raken." She nodded to emphasize her certainty.

Morena nodded same as Ru. Brushing her bangs back a second with her free hand, she then rested her deep green hand on her staff with her other and kept her work up, it was great training.
>>she blinked<< What is...Cristmas? >>For years she had traveled, never staying long, and even before that she had lived in the forest, where the only holiday to her was her own birthday<<

Intellectual Mage

Ru opened her mind then stopped a moment, "I don't really know, its a holiday where people give gifts to one another some time in December." She then looked to Morena, maybe she knew what that day was.

Taking the cue she speaks the answer, "The day means different things to different people. Its on the 25 of December and is a day gift giving. If your not religious or of that religion further explanation wouldn't really be of help." She was beating her talk quota in quick time but didn't let it bother her.
>>Her face blanked. So many gifts she had to give and only a month left to get them!<< Um...what would you like for Christmas Ru?

Intellectual Mage

Ru blinked, she had never expected that to be asked and it took her a second to even think of anything, "I really don't know, I never gave it a thought before, besides my old life but I am pretty happy with what I have now. What about you?" She nodded not really wanting anything.

Morena had to agree with Ru, besides becoming an elder, there wasn't a thing she would want either. Odd to be without wants, only goals of non-material things.
Ru, I have been with only the neccisary for about 14 years. I don't want, and I don't think I'll ever will want, anything. Though I can't say that I'm happy. >>she thought to herself and mentally sighed<<

Intellectual Mage

Ru could understand, more then Tar may ever know, "The secret to being happy is allowing yourself to be. Maybe your happiness will start with him." She looked at Raken with a smile, "Maybe it starts with seeing an old friend again, my that sounded egotistical." She shaking her head because she didn't like how that sounded but she went on, "Trust me, its possible to be happy, you just have to let your self." Nodding, that was best advice she had, it took her soo long to figure it out.
Heh, I am happy. I have a Pae'il, I've found you when I thought that I wouldn't never see you again, I'm healthy and the guild is fine. >>she smiled to prove it, hiding it's falseness<<

Generous Giver

Zulu kept on walking though the forest in his hand was a stick that he was widdling in his other hand was a knife that he held he was trying to make some thing with little to no luck at all. he seemed to only be makeing a mess as he walked.

Intellectual Mage

Ru shrugged, "Don't let a place determine how happy you are, if you ask me, the guild was the worst place. I know I found nothing but misery there. Then again, where else can you fight a goddess?" Okay, there she laughed, when it happened it had been a very bad thing, but she did get to destroy the bar, so good times now. "You'll see what I mean, just leave your guilt at the door, this is a new place allow it to be a new start." That was all she had to say about that. Its how she has been able to live with herself all this time, it was hard at first but, its as natural as being.

Morena made a mental note to ask Ru about that past at a later date and just kept listening.

Kurt sits against a tree thinking about things.
>>She blushed at the mention of fighting a goddess. It had been her fault. It was technically Avreens, but you could never blame a goddess. She shook her head<< The guild is where I have found my happiest memories. >>Her emerald eyes finally subsided to aqua, such a subtle change that one would be hard pressed to see it<< I met friends. And I met Mist, and Lance. >>she smirked lightly<< I nearly went 'farther' with anouther woman and kissed a bartender all under the influence of alcohol. >>The smirk turned into a warm smile<< And I even fell in love with a man I want to marry.

Intellectual Mage

Ru dramatically winced and gagged, "Please, please never mention going 'further' again" She stopped her movements when she realized she couldn't remember whom she was with during that time. Blinking a second she stopped trying to bring that hidden memory back. Shaking her head she heard the last thing Tartara said, "Then congratulations, I do hope that goes well for you, keep an eye on that man, I learned the hard with 'Bait. I am glad you were happy there, though." She nodded again and had one last surpassed shudder go.
>>She sighed<< There's probably not going to be a man to keep an eye on. >>Tartara murmered and left it there. She didn't really want to elaborate<< 'Bait misses you. He never says so outloud, but you can always see it in his eyes.

Generous Giver

((humm no RP right now it seems))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas