Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Mage

Morena broke her pit illusion taking to the air and pulling out one of her biggest, a giant flying serpent, the closest she has been able to get to a dragon. All her concentration was on the illusion but she could see, much to her amusement, most of those that stuck around were either fainted or at list the deal with sealed that fighting wasn't a good idea.

Maybe her movements weren't completely nesseary, perhaps she was having too much fun and now was showing off, she'd call it training if asked.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Letha was scared spitless by Victor action, but she was pissed too, cause the Gnoll had gone after Morena, she also used this serpant of hers as an opertunity to start torching huts. She didn't care if there were Gnolls in them, she just used her green fire to light them aflame, watching as each one spiked into a green conflaguation.

Generous Giver

Chael had slept thought the night she felt better than she had the day befor. She had sort have forgotten about what had happen other than the fact that she had felt worse befor. though she had a bad fealing as she walkedout of her room she looked at Kurt as she walked out.

Intellectual Mage

Morena sank to the ground keeping up the serpent, she still had it in her and she'd keep it there for as long as she could.

When the Fae's feet hit the ground, she kept on going until her knees were on the soil. Holding her staff with both hands she stood back up, slowly, and kept her eyes on the former home of the gnolls.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Letha turned her head and once all the houses were torched she moved over to Morena, and slowly knelt down beside her, moving her arm under one of hers and lifting her up to help keep her upright. "I think we're done here..." She said resolutly, trying to take command.

Victor nodded and shakily rose to his feet, leaning on Mo for support.

Intellectual Mage

sailornorthstar
Chael had slept thought the night she felt better than she had the day befor. She had sort have forgotten about what had happen other than the fact that she had felt worse befor. though she had a bad fealing as she walkedout of her room she looked at Kurt as she walked out.

Kurt had been working on a gift for Cheal. He started on it last night and just finished it up when he caught sight of her. Standing up he held it behind his back out of surprise. First he wanted to make sure she was okay before presenting it item to her, "Cheal, how are you feeling?"

[EDIT]

Morena, tired enough understand that she needed help, she allowed Letha to support her and said tiredly, "Over did it there." She didn't want to say it, but she had a blast. Though she could say, "We made a pretty good team though." It had to be wrong to rejoice in causing others death, didn't really feel that horrible and the Guardians couldn't look down on her for doing the other pae a favor. A small smile appeared on the dark green fae's face.

Generous Giver

"I am better now. thank you for what you did." She smiled and then she huged him she felt happy right there. "I feal so happy right now Ido not know why," she did not see the present he had made. She was her normal pink color.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Mo was slightly shocked at what had just gone down in front of him with the gnoll and Victor killing it. Then while Morena was tormenting the little beasts with the serpent and Letha lit hut, Mo held on to the weaker Victor, but still sent a few blasts of frosts out towards the creatures that had looked like they were running towards them, essentially encasing them in ice, letting them watch their huts burn.

When Victor started standing, Mo stopped, and focused on helping Vic up. "You arlright, Viccy?" he said quietly, then nodded to Letha, acknowledging that they were done for now.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Letha smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah we do..." She said as she slowly started to walk away, chuckling. "So, how about we get you somewhere a bit more quiet and rest."

Victor leaned a bit heavier onto Mo's side. "Just weak, that's hard to maintain..." He chuckled weakly.

Intellectual Mage

Kurt turned the hug as best as he could with something in his hands. He smiled at her and says, "A good nights sleep can do that, you don't have to thank me for helping you and I have a gift for you. I thought you could use it so that you don't have to worry about the tips any more" Standing back a little bit he pulled out the arrow sheathes he had been working on. Rubbing his thumb over the designs on the brown leather then handed it over to her.

ooc: Thanks to the wonderfull art of Dia, the sheathe comes to life User Image

[edit]

IC: Morena gives another small smile and nods, "That works." She yawned lightly, not really sleepy tired, just tired. She begain to believe that she was wrong about Letha.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

(( heart ))

Mo held tight to Victor, "I'll help ya, don't worry." he said in a quiet tone as he leaned into Vic's ear. "Quite impressive, if I do say so." he chuckled quietly and followed Letha.

Generous Giver

She felt it in her hand and smiled. "thank you thank you thank you," she then jumped back and huged him againthis time ths ealso kissed him. not noticing the light effects of the love potion. she looked himin the eye. she now paid more attention. "Your hair is so soft and yellow."

((That is so cool))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Letha smiled and slowly started walking her towards a tree. She helped her sit in what seemed to be a quiet place in Dragnid, a rarity, but the chaos further down was drawing the attention from the rest of the forest. She pulled Morena closer and brushed her hair a little. "Rest here..."

Victor smiled and cuddled more into Mo. "It's forbiddon too, Sol blew a f---in gasket when I did it..." He chuckled softly and grinned. "Of course it was to a dummy..."

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Mo followed Letha's lead and helped Victor to a tree near where her and Morena stopped to rest. Mo gently, but quickly moved to help Vic sit and rest. Once he noticed Vic was settled, he sat beside him. "Why is it forbidden?" The question had been ringing in his mind since Victor mentioned it. "Who's Sol?" he asked, a slight hint of jealousy in his tone.

Intellectual Mage

Poor Kurt, he had no idea how to handle what was happening. So he took it one thing at a time. She hugged him, okay, so he put his arms around her to return the hug. Its was the kiss he didn't know what to do with, his body did and he blushed brightly at action. He could feel a shiver go down his spin in further reaction.

What to say? His brain wasn't really working well at the moment, one gear would move and then other needed a stronger tap to get it to move. At the comment of his hair he choked out in a voice that was going a bit husky on its own accord, "Th..thanks, I...I...I think the arrow might still have some potency." He had to do something, if she was under the influence of it, then her actions weren't her own. But what? Another gear smacked the next that didn't want to move.

Morena rested her head on Letha's shoulder, her brilent blue-green eyes slowly closing. She wouldn't admit it, but the attention was pleasent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff