Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello. ^_^ I noticed you got a Peter Pan cosplay as a faun! That's awesome! Do you really like Peter Pan?

Amasis's Wife

Codebreaking Conversationalist

@Kitomyx: Ha, I think I'd rather have something too do at this point. I hope the classes are going well, even if you hate it XD

Questionable Loiterer

@Seiana - Thanks. ^_^; I'm honestly jealous of you, though! I wish I had nothing to do, but there's always something, whether a personal project or housework or art or a book to read or a movie/series to watch or school work to do. Oh, not to mention the (literally) hundreds of roleplay tags I need to type. sweatdrop You don't have to worry about any of those things?

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Hey, there's the account I know!

Yes, I really, really do love Peter Pan ^.^
Oh, you remember me? XD Sorry, it's been so many years I forget a lot of people. sweatdrop Was it just from here, or did we know each other in other shops, too?

That's so cool! So do I! ^_^ I'd love to play with him some time if you feel like it.

Amasis's Wife

Well, I have a job, it's just boring. XD And outside of work I do next to nothing... Sigh. sweatdrop

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*noms on everyone between appointments today, including Kito* emotion_omnomnom

Intellectual Mage

I remember Tymiko from that pirate shop pirate
@Seiana - Oh, I'm sorry. ^_^; Yeah, I know there's a big difference between having things to do and being bored, since you can be bored with stuff you have to do. But outside of work, if you get into a good book series or show series, that might cheer you up?

@Teigra - *HUGS* X3 heart

@Evil - You do?! Wow, everyone has such good memory! I miss that pirate shop. sad Shame it had to die.

Intellectual Mage

You may remember me as Ru, my nickname. I had Tracy who became a captain before it died.

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Irish Night Fox

-SCREAMING- RIGHT!? I have been drinking the Lactaid milk brand and the other day they advertised their lactose free ice cream... I about had lactose free milk shooting outta my nose! I haven't had it yet, but I am beyond happy to hear it's yummy ;0; yay no more almond milk ice cream bleh XD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GUYS MY FIRST FISHY!!!! -flailing- I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF! -rolling around on the ground- Those colors @0@ Congratz all! They're so gorgeous!!

It's totally awesome. I found the one I have through Breyers. It leaves a bit of a film if you eat it while it's melty, but it's pretty awesome tasting.

Congrats on the naiad <3

SunFireDemon's Senpai

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
I've only been up for two hours and already I'm angry at the world. *clearly the best start to a day*

Amasis's Wife

@Kitomyx: Maybe! I'm hoping the situation improves soon.

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Uncovered my bird cage only to be startled by a mouse that zipped out from inside the cage and out into a pile of stuff DX
This is the second time we've had mice in the bird room uhg.

KITO!! /huggles

Questionable Loiterer

@Evil/Ru? - That's so sad! I mean it's awesome you had a captain, but it's hard when you invest so much in a character and/or shop and then it dies. sad Sorry about that. Say, do you remember TawnyAngel from there? I imagine you still know her in the Pern shop...?

@Dementia - *waves* mrgreen

@Twitch - Aww, hope your day gets better!

@Fea - *snuggles* Hey, Fea! whee Always delightful to see more familiar faces.

*sigh* Unfortunately I gotta get off my butt and do school stuff, so I gotta go for now, but I hope I get to talk to you guys later! Have a wonderful Monday! *hugs everyone and poofs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff