yeomso
I'm up for a battle!

great * v *
i only have Azzu though.

mewrose
yeomso
no worries i got distracted as well. ; v ;
i'm up for a battle with anyone~~

OK! Give me the cert of the pokemon you want to battle with, and I can set it up. smile

cool thank you :D
User Image

Dapper Kitten

Nyooom~ *rolls in*

Adorable Trickster

Hiyas, Andy, Mocha. :3

Dapper Kitten

Hello hello~! How are ja today? :>

Adorable Trickster

Doing pretty good, and you? :3

Ladykiller

emotion_zzz

I feel ready to pass out even though it is so early... Unfortunately, I have to read something for class and that is blegh. >_>

Dapper Kitten

Trying to focus on some homework but not doing a great job of it. @_@''

What do you have to read Naomi?

Anxious Goat

I BEAT NIGHT 5 IN FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS YEAAAAAA

Ladykiller

Two books: The Farming of Bones for my gender studies class and More Than Just Race for my African identity class. I actually got quite into the latter even though I am so sleepy and read passed my per-day page quota, so I guess it worked out in the end, haha.

HOLY CRAP MICRO. scream Good job! I'm too much of a coward to play it (and weak to jumpscares, aha), so hearing that is too awesome, ahhh.

Darling Hunter

Qixel

Quick question about Houndoom's hp! Is it staying at 1000 hp or now that the third stage is available is Houndoom at 900 hp? I know when Panda was around she said that Houndoom had 1000 hp but that was because the Cerberex was an extra stage made up for the shop.
Wanna make sure so that I have the right hp for Farvardin in the gym leader try outs.

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Oooo new gym leader in the future <3

I only managed to watch FNAF on youtube, and even that scared me.

Adorable Trickster

Grats, Micro. :3

Bluedemonwolf
Qixel

Quick question about Houndoom's hp! Is it staying at 1000 hp or now that the third stage is available is Houndoom at 900 hp? I know when Panda was around she said that Houndoom had 1000 hp but that was because the Cerberex was an extra stage made up for the shop.
Wanna make sure so that I have the right hp for Farvardin in the gym leader try outs.
I was unaware that Houndoom was at 1000 HP. xD If Panda said so, then I have no reason to say no to it. :3

Sorry it's taking so long to get you your evolution, by the way - life seems to have hit all our colorists at the same time. xD

Darling Hunter

Qix- XD Yeah I only know cause I had asked her about cause I was going on the assumption that Houndoom was at 900 hp and then found out that the third stage wasn't going to be available so it would be at 1000 hp.
But cool. Then she's at the right hp.

Nah that's cool. I'm in no rush. Knowing that she's approved and will be done at some point is enough for now. This is a time where life likes to eat people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff