Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Pandaphilic
Hm, still pondering my Link!Poochyenna. I could ask for brown to be worked in, but that would be shiny recessive, while I need CV recessive. ...I think. If I breed a CV dominant to a Normal with Shiny recessive, is it possible to end up with the pup getting CV from mother, and Shiny recessive from father? Or is the only possible outcome Normal with CV recessive?

Confident Duck

*nibbles ferret's ear, receives protest then kisses* Mauhahaha!

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

tag on our rp~

i totally forgot about it what with worrying about up coming exams ><

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
okay bowdown-goes to edit-

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
oh god *pulls covers over head*
you didnt just call me bowdown did you? burning_eyes

chocolate is fine or even bow
but dont put bowdown plllllllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee
i beg you crying

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
How about "Bow-Wow"? *bricked* XD

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
bricked and shot there griffen XD

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

tag on our rp~

No problem! Tag back!

Intellectual Powerhouse

@lis: Leaving it CC is fine if you won't mind it varying with the colors on the ref :>

Blazing Battler

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Oh, my hand! This is that last time I try to draw an a computer without a tablet. :< *tosses terrible, uncalled for thing in Nashi's general direction*

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
The Anesthesia
*nibbles ferret's ear, receives protest then kisses* Mauhahaha!
Aww, how cute! And tag!

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
SadWhiteRaven
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Oh, my hand! This is that last time I try to draw without a tablet. :< *tosses terrible, uncalled for thing in Nashi's general direction*
So cute! But gah, I just realized. The colors invert with evolution, so if I want the end result, Mightyena, to be the correct colors, I have to invert Poochyenas. *froths more* But the markings are awesome, and did you shade some of the greys to the green range? My eyes are not as trained as yours, and it could always be my lappy screen being weird. ....Hm, I think I've decided on which pogey to bribe for, haven't I? Sorry Miltank! *crai crai*

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

tag on our rp~

No problem! Tag back!

tag~

Blazing Battler

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
SadWhiteRaven
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Oh, my hand! This is that last time I try to draw without a tablet. :< *tosses terrible, uncalled for thing in Nashi's general direction*
So cute! But gah, I just realized. The colors invert with evolution, so if I want the end result, Mightyena, to be the correct colors, I have to invert Poochyenas. *froths more* But the markings are awesome, and did you shade some of the greys to the green range? My eyes are not as trained as yours, and it could always be my lappy screen being weird. ....Hm, I think I've decided on which pogey to bribe for, haven't I? Sorry Miltank! *crai crai*
XD

Yeah, I shaded the head and tail with a green color, though lightly. Here's a screenshot of my tinting layers. The opacity is beneath "Normal" and a lower number means it has less influence on the base (a darker than normal blue-gray). I'm on a big blocky monitor, which probably makes things look darker to me than they should be. The laptop I had made things look pale and washed out. I put those dots on the bottom to show roughly difference between each area of color on the pooch. First is the back, 2nd is the base, then head/tail, belly/stripe, face markings, and finally nose/paws/claws. I would have labeled them but I was having trouble writing with a mouse, I couldn't find a text tool, and I'm too lazy to open up and wrestle with paint. If you still don't see a difference, I'd blame the monitor or me staring at subtle variations so long they begin to look distinct. XD

I think, assuming you can figure out a pattern that's CV recessive(reversing color proportions seems to fall under that), you could specify that the markings remain basically the same when it evolves? I saw something mentioned about making sure to tell colorists how you want the markings if evolutions look different in one of the Custom threads. I'm not sure a pogey has to be CV/cv to qualify for a request like that. CV certainly couldn't hurt, though. I'm honestly not 100% sure what it's supposed to apply to, but it sounded like this situation my fall under it. *browfurrow*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff