Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

It's edited. XD Should be anyway. Might have to refresh it.

Intellectual Powerhouse

@Piney: Ahhh. (Lol, I hate answering complicated coloration questions)
I think.. the really bright red is too bright to be considered for a shiny color. The darker bits of red would be fine, however, for a shiny color. e____e

The ummm "wiggle room" is if it's a dark color, you can pick something from the mid-color ranges and it will work. If it's a mid-color, you can choose a bright/lighter color and it would work. I'm talking about a color chart like this.

Friendly Friend

Ah ok. I shouldn't have done everything on one layer. XD

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Qixel
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Ane, that sounds awesome too! Anyone who wants to get arrested make a thread, since you have a better idea of the hijinks your characters would get up to, and post me the link and Ed will come on in!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22912845

There you go. It was the only serious thing I could think of. I'm terribad at thinking up plots, haha.
Tag!

Intellectual Powerhouse

@Piney: If you put in a color code and say x color instead of the red shown in the image, it would work? :d Or just select the area and bucket tool.

Edit: I can also work with you choosing a color and saying "make it within the limitations of x coloration" :d

Adorable Trickster

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
!
tag, and I'll be back, gotta go do dishes. D:

Anxious Goat

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
hows you micro-luff?

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Qixel
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
!
tag, and I'll be back, gotta go do dishes. D:
Tag for when you are done!

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Pandaphilic

Panda, Panda! Would this be acceptable for normal coloration? (Though I'd need to bribe anyway, for the small edit of the forehead gem.)

Confident Duck

That is the cutest dratinimomma I have ever seen...
It's adorable Mew!

Intellectual Powerhouse

@mew: it's fine, since dratini is normally a light blue anyway, yeppp.

Shameless Werewolf

...someone...anyone...take the bloody SGU dvds from me before I spend another 18 hours watching episode after episode

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
The Anesthesia
That is the cutest dratinimomma I have ever seen...

Isn't it just? I'd halt it at Dragonair, because not only would the coloration would just not be right at all as a Dragonite, but the shape too different, too. smile

I'd give it to my breeder, have it or my Ryuumama Archen breed with a Swablu, then hopefully get a Swablu baby to make male and breed with this Dratini. Because Archen and Dratini aren't in the same egg group, but Swablu can breed with both! And then I'd have lots of Ryuu/Shini babies. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff