Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ever since my dad told me he was a robot...and professor oak...I stopped believing stuff he said >w>;;

Silent Hill has warning sirens? I bet I'd drop my game controller every time |D;;

Adorable Trickster

And of course I post, then realize that my refresh was simply doing nothing. OTL

Confident Duck

I am a big sissy... pansy.. insert other mean names for a wimp. I couldn't play this one game called Clock Tower 3 because the bad guys were based off of real murderers and it like terrified me...

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I has made my decision!!
I wants a lucario!!

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I can't play/watch/read scary things D:

I'm lucky I can sit through some Doctor Who episodes xD
Also Minecraft makes me jumpy, even if I'm on peaceful mode

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
The Anesthesia
I am a big sissy... pansy.. insert other mean names for a wimp. I couldn't play this one game called Clock Tower 3 because the bad guys were based off of real murderers and it like terrified me...

dun feel bad, im a bit of a pansy myself. I cant really handle bloody, gory, stuff...although I handled Sweeney Todd quite well. *shrugs* I guess it was just in the way it was presented. But yeah, im not a horror/thriller/scary movie or game type of person, I have nightmares from commercials and trailers alone.

Confident Duck

Huzzah for decisions!

I decided a long, long, loooooooooong time ago I wants a Psyduck

His name will be Mister Google and he must be pink >.>

And I wants a Doduo, whenever they become available! His name shall be Snuffles. Don't judge me, I can smell the judgement oozing at me. <.<

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Snuffles the Doduo sounds adorable xD!
xD yeah it is dangerous. I think I've all ways wanted to do it because when i was in kindergarten there was a tornado it was rather fun me and all the other kids where at the big window watching the stuff fly by and the teachers where trying to get us away but it there where to many of us and some parents where trying to take their kids home it was hectic xD that and twister was one of my favorite movies when i was little

I might have been able to rope him into it if his wife wasn't so controlling :/ oh well xD there are other interesting things to do <3''

edit:

I'm no good with horror. Kaw Scared me and it was a horror move about ravens with mad cow killing people. xD -lamest person ever-

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
there are waaaaaaay to many i want here X3
i wants a charizard, furret, linoone, dragonite, zoroark, flygon, garchomp, typhlosion, arcanine, shiny umbreon, glaceon, jolteon, houndoom, ninetales....i like fire and dragon types most X3
Pink psyduck will probably be hard to get. Silly color variations xD

@Snow: PM the info to the mule? :3

Confident Duck

StarrySeas
Snuffles the Doduo sounds adorable xD!

heart He is my prized Doduo in EVERY game >.>
My prize pokemon in every game is a Metagross named UrFace 8D

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Pandashroom Pogeys
Pink psyduck will probably be hard to get. Silly color variations xD

@Snow: PM the info to the mule? :3

okiedokie!
what all do I need to include?
Other then name, gender, pokemon species, and my info.

Darling Hunter

Nice FFN, very nice. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas