Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh wow, I totally want to read that xD
He sounds adorable. We need an RP with a pool party. That'd be fun 8D
emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome
It was my entry into his contest back during the Water Park event. XD I wish I could find it though, it was a really amusing read. (It's probably hiding somewhere with my uncert of Toxi. XD;; )

...Probably since it involved the poor girl trying to fish at a water park, a tentacool stealing her bag (since it had her sandwiches in it) and sliding off the top of a giant ramp, all while the girl managed to hook her backpack and get pulled along. They went for a nice flight over the park and down a slide. XD

The challenge had to have a slide in it, and had to be crazy, so that was mine. It's how Toxi met his owner~ (She gave him the sandwich at the end, and he was like "ILOVEYOU" in return. XD )

But yeah, a pool party would be awesome~ o u o Toxi would raid the picnic tables for sandwiches~ XDD

Confident Duck

D'awww Toxi sounds adorable.

-fixes him a fancy sandwich called a panini, offers it to him-

Here boy, come get the nommy nom~

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
DON'T BE TRICKED!! Ane is a rocket naow XD.

Ladykiller

Cetus shuns all these Rockets. :"C </3

Confident Duck

Oreo! Hush! You were not supposed to notice that xD
HAHA VICTORY! I found his entry/how I got him in my documents. >D (And read it again, and discovered that it's still ridiculous. XD; )

And I discovered that, while he believes all sandwiches are practically sacred and the most glorious thing in the world, that he's actually kind of clever. XD

If anyone wants to read my entry that won Toxi, I can post it (in really small font since it's pretty lengthy. l'D;;; ). ^^

Toxi: *Immediately stares at sandwich longingly.* Teeeen....warble war....*Reaches out with one swirly-marked tentacle toward the sandwich while making the biggest puppydog eyes he can.*
Loool, naughty naughty >w>

Intellectual Powerhouse

That would actually be kinda creepy if I saw a tentacool IRL do that >___>

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
OH DEAR GOD!! ...just got totally ...seriously grossed and creeped out by what was on CSI Miami *shudders* wtf do they have to do eyeball stuff
Finally finishing Jenk's journal. >.>
Panda~ I know right? XD; Toxi just makes faces that apparently shouldn't work with a tentacool's face. Including puppy-dog eyes. I blame the panini. l'D;

Ohhey, I just noticed that over in the hiring thread, it mentioned you guys were going to do two Barton Town 'raids', one on the Eighth and one at a different time. Did you guys pick the other time yet? o u o
Adona Benedicta
Finally finishing Jenk's journal. >.>

Congrats <33

You make me feel uproductive xD

@Trira: We did...and then we all forgot it and never did it again rofl

Ladykiller

Rock lobster. B|

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash