Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pandaphilic
The rules for recerting should be "If FFN likes you, she will recert for you." xD!

Darn, don't let anyone know the sekrit rule! rofl
-editedit- ovo
Okay off to reply to RPs, then back to studying Q.Q

Familiar Teenager

When you guys hit Motterossa, Zen's Ranch is open for everyone to stay the night. He'll take care of your 'Mon, too.

Intellectual Powerhouse

Whoops, it's a sekrit ;D

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*works on Journal then registration for Flint*

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Carhop Calvalier
When you guys hit Motterossa, Zen's Ranch is open for everyone to stay the night. He'll take care of your 'Mon, too.
Thanks! We'll have to incorporate that!
NaomiNaomi
You're welcomeeee. <3

Okay, so, I'm a sucker. If you want a shot at this Pikachu: [x], tell my why Team Galactic is awesome. e w e Just quote this post, I guess? I'll raffle her off between all those people who do . . . and will probably leave this open for a day or something. I dunno.

Disclaimer: Saying that they're out of this world won't count even though it makes me lulz every time, but thanks for the creativity? 8D

Oh, and newbies only.

Regal Himedere

Oooh, a ranch. Cetus will be sure to note this, fufufu. e w e

*notes quoters* <3
Rabid-White-Mongoose
NaomiNaomi
You're welcomeeee. <3

Okay, so, I'm a sucker. If you want a shot at this Pikachu: [x], tell my why Team Galactic is awesome. e w e Just quote this post, I guess? I'll raffle her off between all those people who do . . . and will probably leave this open for a day or something. I dunno.

Disclaimer: Saying that they're out of this world won't count even though it makes me lulz every time, but thanks for the creativity? 8D

Oh, and newbies only.

You need to proclaim the awesomeness of team galactic first! ovo

Nana's pimpin' out a galactic invasion of Zatao xD

Intellectual Powerhouse

Hey look! We almost have 100 pages!
Sounds like fun. Moriarty's bound to cause some ghost trouble around the travelers. He can't help but cause a bit of mayhem. He's just so changeable.
We should hit 100 now.
Like, right this second.

Someone jump us seven pages into the future. 8I

Intellectual Powerhouse

Time travel! 8D

Familiar Teenager

Armageddon might smack a hoe if anyone tries stealing from the ranch. He's a fierce little guardian, yes he is.
Moriarty would take it as a challenge and a personal game and attempt to get him to smack him down. For fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff