Welcome to Gaia! ::

So just came back from the doctor. Even SHE wanted to send me to the ER. I ended up with about 8pills I have to take for the next few days plus a bunch of breathing treatments and a permanent medicine but no ER damn it.
Criminal Scum
-works on Daniel's journal-

He's a Healer/Breeder c: No 'mons on his person at the moment, but if I manage to win one, he will either purchase it or capture it on the journey.

Fried rattata for sale, 500 yen! Super cheap! /shot

Ladykiller

Rofl. rofl

Since I'm feeling a little happy-givey, would Crimi like Kiru: [x]? I even have his Teddiursa uncert if you want to play him pre-evolved: [x].

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Randy2love
So just came back from the doctor. Even SHE wanted to send me to the ER. I ended up with about 8pills I have to take for the next few days plus a bunch of breathing treatments and a permanent medicine but no ER damn it.

Ouch. I hope you feel better after all that.

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Criminal Scum
-works on Daniel's journal-

He's a Healer/Breeder c: No 'mons on his person at the moment, but if I manage to win one, he will either purchase it or capture it on the journey.

Hey, I wouldn't turn down a healer on a journey like this, even if you don't have a Pokemon!

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Naomiiiiiii, would you realllllyyyyyyyy? That is so sweet! ;u; <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Ladykiller

Of course! If you want him, of course! I am not sure if you can do the recert request since you need five arpees, but have fun if you do accept. <33
My breeder/Coordinator might travel with you guys for a bit. He wants to find out all he can about Pokemon and isn't sure what he wants to breed yet. That alright?

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Thankssomuch <3 <3 <3 I do accept c: <3 Daniel will love him for sure, though he might be intimidated by his largeness at first. He might get him as a teddiursa, if you don't mind, and raise him up. -happyhappyhappy-

-drapes across Randy-

Feeling any better? :C

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Yes, of course you may come along, Randy. If you don't want to make the full journey, you can always just travel from Katarina to Motterossa with us. Or you can travel the full journey if you want. The more the merrier!
Yah I'm feeling a s**t ton better. I'm so glad I didn't end up hospitalized. I hate those places with a passion.

And sure! I'll see what happens during RP. If he finds a place he likes he'll stay. If not he'll keep on traveling.

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Pandashroom Pogeys

TAG

Ladykiller

Have at him, than! He's yours. :3 Do whatever you please, even rename him if you wish. Now to find a home for one of my Pikas and I'll have all my plots settled, fufufu.

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Glad you're feeling better, Randy <3
I love the gif in your sig by the way xD

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Randy2love
Yah I'm feeling a s**t ton better. I'm so glad I didn't end up hospitalized. I hate those places with a passion.

And sure! I'll see what happens during RP. If he finds a place he likes he'll stay. If not he'll keep on traveling.

Glad you're feeling better! And I totally understand your hatred of hospitals. Every time I have to go, I always seem to end up needing an intramuscular injection. Pain in the butt. Literally.

And sure! I'm happy to have people join for a leg and leave when they wish. We'll be traveling all over Zatao, and people are free to come and go as they wish. We are kind of zig-zagging to hit eight locations on the trip, so if people want to just drop in for a little, RP, leave, drop in again, etc, that's fine. Saying you took a more direct route pretty well explains the ability to catch up. Just let us know when you are "there" and when you aren't. That goes for pretty much anyone interested in joining.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff