Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

@Musica: If you'd like me to start, do let me know! Otherwise, if you'd like to, feel free. 3nodding

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
@Oreo: I'm up for battling anyone! And like Rene said, Wild pokemon can be battled someplace outside. Lyle could always have gone out to train and came across a wild pokemon.

Romantic Man-Lover

2 Unoderi: I-if you have the free time, I'd be grateful if you could? x}; I'm terrible at starting, and am a bit burnt out from starting a bunch of guild rp's elsewhere.

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Ahhh I finally beat Mega Mawile today in Pokemon Shuffle! But I used a Mega Start rofl (The team was lvl 3 Mega Lopunny, lvl 1 Lucario, lvl 5 Combusken and lvl 6 Torchic)

Ladykiller

@Musica: Sure thing! I'll type up something together tonight and quote you with the link. :3

Ladykiller

Oh goodness, I am feeling quite sleepy right now, so I hope it is all right if I work on our start in the morning, Musica!

Since this is the case, I'll see everyone tomorrow! /curls into bed

Straye's Fangirl

Devoted Cultist

/shuffles about

Adorable Trickster

Straye's Fangirl

Devoted Cultist

/waves
I just entered into the mini RP event and figured I should probably appear in-thread at some point. xD

Bluedemonwolf generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Darling Hunter

Can't decide on who to use for the rp event. Tell me rng!
Edit: Gormlaith it is!

Dangerous Bunny

Hi everyone!

I won the Lucarionite in Pokemon Shuffle! 4laugh By the skin of my teeth (I was 19,000-somethingth place) but yay~
Is pokemon shuffle fun? Phone games drive me nuts, I feel like 3ds phone games will be even worse.

Man-Hungry Fatcat

RockerWolfie1616's Secret Admirer

Dainty Dreamer

Sooo this is a bit off topic, but if anyone has migraines, I discovered something tonight. My neighbor told my dad to cut a lime in half and rub it across my forehead and it was like instant temporary relief. I didn't smell it, either, though that may have been because my nose was sniffly from crying (i.e. If you're scent-sensitive, may or may not be a good idea). Wevended up doing that twice before I took some excedrin to kick its butt. So that will hopefully be a good, hopefully useful home remedy that will work for others.

Dangerous Bunny

bluedestroyer711
Is pokemon shuffle fun? Phone games drive me nuts, I feel like 3ds phone games will be even worse.

I really like it, but I'm suuuuper into the repetitive phone games (Puzzle & Dragons... Love Live..... kim kardashian hollywood.....). If you don't like simple lil puzzle games that won't let you play them for hours on end, then it's probably not for you.
It is free though and totally possible to enjoy without spending any money, so you can always just check it out cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff