Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Trickster

mewrose
Elenore? Lenore isn't her actual name? And she has a last name???
Yeah, in the other shop I have her as a character in, she's Elenore "Lenore" Abendritter. :3 I had planned for it to be true here, too, but I haven't gotten around to doing the SRP. xD

And dammit, Lyle, y u beat the two people who actually want to be gym leader? xD Now we have to do a tie breaker round, then a finals round, and this is all my fault! xD

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Lyle trolls everyone? emotion_awesome

Ladykiller

Omiguh, Lyle. rofl

Vicious Firestarter

brb making dinner

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
mewrose
Tag!
i had trouble calculating HP damage. could you help me check if i counted the points correct for Milo?

Adorable Trickster

Adorable Trickster

FrostyPeaches
mewrose
Tag!
i had trouble calculating HP damage. could you help me check if i counted the points correct for Milo?
Shadow Claw is only 2x super effective against Abra, so you only take 150 damage. :3

x2 SE = 50 damage
x4 SE = 100 damage

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Vicious Firestarter

It was just Zak failed that last round only one of his status moves worked XD

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Qixel
Shadow Claw is only 2x super effective against Abra, so you only take 150 damage. :3

x2 SE = 50 damage
x4 SE = 100 damage
i must have read the chart wrong then -fail-
thank you for this! i will change his damage count

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
musicaloner7

i got your rp link <3 there is a chance that i will have a temporary trainer look using gaia items until i get off my lazy butt to draw my own view of Niko.

i will reply as soon as i finish gathering pokemon certs to put into my opening post so you know who is what (:

i don't think i have had chamomile by itself but more so in a mixture of tea leaves. headaches are bad. if only there was an easier way to not have them. i get them when people have the air conditioner on too high too. D;

Ladykiller

From Gaia Announcement
That's right folks! Now it's possible to tie the knot with your favorite person, and to Divorce them if they do something unforgivable, like not commenting on your latest Journal entry or not finishing your art commission on time. You know, the important stuff!

I laughed, haha~

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
@Frosty: I read stories as well, but mostly to check 'am I doing this right?' and also to see if I want to try rping. No-one is ever on when I am, so I have to make do rping by myself.

And... your avi is... a hawk eating a dying tapir... and there's blood... oh my...

My avi is 'I wonder what I'd look like as a man'.

@Griffin: Thanks for the links!

Also- marriage on gaia sounds pretty interesting XDD But I'm going to remain a singleton. Unless Louie asks me. OR IFRIT. I WOULD MARRY A DRAGON. Honestly, who would say no to him, he's scary as hell.

Vicious Firestarter

purplerosesbeauty's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lover

I wish the marriage system had a little more to it but it's still cool to be married to my girlfriend on the site we met on haha. *u*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff