Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

Since I am a blorp, I am looking for arpee of any of my characters listed here: [x] to help fill their level-up requirements. u v u Especially Lennyka -- who I am removing the hold on being an agent to hopefully get her up there to director (it just makes sense to her ICly, imho) -- so any TR members who like to run a mission with her, do poke me.

Also looking for arpee for my Ralts to help prepare for her third evo stage.

SushiFried's Wife

Rampaging Kitten

yeomso
Nikui

did you see the tag in the guild? o vo

fjreiofer I did not ;A;

Vicious Firestarter

Pandashroom Pogeys
Don't see any trades about it. owo
Alright I'll send it shortly is it still 200g or something else due to inflation?

Questionable Bear

NaomiNaomi

the link doesn't work for me o vo

@Nikui
ah, i see~
glad i poked you then haha

Ladykiller

Thanks for letting me know! o v o Seems I had my guild set to private; I hope it works now: [x].

Questionable Bear

yes i can see it now n vn
you can have Kane trying to teach April the ropes? C:
she's too young and naive to be very helpful to Team Aqua atm

and a rp or a battle with April with your other characters would be cool too * v *

Ladykiller

yeomso
yes i can see it now n vn
you can have Kane trying to teach April the ropes? C:
she's too young and naive to be very helpful to Team Aqua atm

and a rp or a battle with April with your other characters would be cool too * v *
Sure! c: I'm totally up for some Aqua stuff~ He could try and show her around or something. Unless you have something in mind?

And, sure! Maybe a RP between April and Lennyka with them trying to steal the same thing? And/or one with Magnolia? (She needs some traveler credit as well, haha.)

Questionable Bear

i think April is up for anything, and would be content just having someone to show her around rather than trying to figure things out herself. c:
maybe Kane runs into her having trouble withwhatever most recent task she's assigned with and takes pity on her? or he could be assigned to partner up for her a while.
though she isn't much for stealing pokemon (her "assigned" task is just recruiting for now)

Darling Hunter

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Bluedemonwolf
shadica

Houri battle 1

Time to train Alexa's pogeys so when Nanashi gets back and opens the gym I can challenge it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another challenge? emotion_kirakira

I've been training for this day.... granted I gotta go through the gym assistant and bidoofs and figure out which pogeys I wanna battle you with.... I'm getting there. XP
I still need to bump up the hp of a couple of mine.

NaomiNaomi

Doyle is up for a random mission!
Or we have this really old rp we can finish. Gormlaith/Cetus

Ladykiller

yeomso

Ooh, sounds good to me! c: Would you like me to type up something or would you?

Bluedemonwolf

Cetus is kinda on the back-burner for now (don't have much of a muse for her, atm), but I'll try and get a reply to that RP we have ASAP. Though I am totally up for a mission as well for Lennyka! Anything in particular you want to do?

Darling Hunter

Nana- That's fine. I honestly forgot about it for the longest time. XP
Nope doesn't matter what kind of mission. Doyle usually specializes in stealing but he's down for anything really.

Ladykiller

Tbh, so did I. xD;; Hmm, maybe they can try and steal a rarely colored 'mon from a rich associate together or something?

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
@Blue: Doof doof doof!

Darling Hunter

Sure or if you want they can go after my darkrai Selhe'nnor? Doyle's going to end up capturing at a later time but now is good chance for him to encounter her.

Edit: Nanashi- XD

Questionable Bear

NaomiNaomi

Ooh, sounds good to me! c: Would you like me to type up something or would you?

probably better for you to do it. if i do it it'll take me forever to actually write it out ; v ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff