((Delicious-looking bunny~ *steals for cuddles*

Alas, to bed with me.))

prolixity's Husband

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Glyph moved past the Dragon-host man and the other male holding the tiny, delicious-looking Pooka and greeted him; he dipped his head and rumbled out a greeting in kind to Forest. "No, nothing wrong, these people...wished to see Creation." Bodies moved warily past the fur-covered sentry to approach Him; once all were through, Yu closed the door and slipped back to coil his hulking form about the throne again.

Creation address Hjava, Yu closed two sets of his eyes and waited. The mortals were kept away from Him, but the wyld things let him be; Yu belonged at Creation's feet.

Ghouliboo's Kouhai

Territorial Friend

Yu-- He caught the name, understood its significance, and turned his head to take in the newcomer, was rewarded with a glimpse of twigs and something like a horn, and long, furry ears--

--but none of it mattered.

He sensed Him before he saw Him, felt ripples of peace settle across his conscious, and the priest sighed before he could help it. Greenery was everywhere, life was everywhere, and though he couldn't even begin to understand the throne that He was seated upon, Laurence didn't look long enough to truly puzzle it out. Pale skin, a flash of bright, brilliant hair, and what looked like a sanguine stain of a tear tracing down one cheek...

Overcome, the man had sank to his knees, bowing his head slightly and trying to keep his shoulders still so they wouldn't shake with joy, with sorrow, with disgust at himself, even being here, in His presence. Likewise, he could feel Shuo aching, burning, needing to lay at his Lord, his Master's feet, to be in his services again, to beg for forgiveness.

The sound of fur sliding against surfaces made him look up, startled only briefly, but it was just... what had Shuo said, Yu Five Claws, coiling about the throne as though to support and protect it.

Let the woman talk all she wanted. Both dragon and host could only look on, their pain both terrible and beautiful as they were finally able to gaze upon their Lord.

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Oh." Glyph responded with a nod, having surmised as much in the sort interval between outside and inside this door.

The mimic felt the gaze of another on it and turned to peer back at the pooka, it's nose twitching and long tail flicking with interest. Idly, Glyph held out an arm so the leafy lizard could get a closer look as his gaze swept from the woman with the attitude to Creation himself. Forest dipped a bow of greeting then but started forward to go investigate the plants that ringed the throne with great curiosity.

He hadn't meant to get involved in anything in particular but these interesting little plant-creature intrigued him and that made this worth while. Crouching at their perimeter, he let the mimic slide down to the ground and go back to investigate the pooka while he offered fingers to the plants and hoped they weren't carnivorous. "Good day my Lord. You keep interesting company today!" Might as well say hello to Creation and his entourage, he hadn't dropped in for some time - was too preoccupied with his own projects in a nearby forest.

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
((Rabbits seem to hate me ;; I've been clawed and bitten by most rabbits that I go near. They just don't like something about me. >.o Reptiles, however, I'm fine with xD

Your lop's a pretty boy, though, Meep!~ I just won't go near him xD ))
Creation's quarters were (aptly, James thought) covered in lush spires of vines and more types of flora than he could count. It was indeed more of a greenhouse than what you'd expect of a throne room. The plants were the tapestries, the drapery, the carpet. James half-expected the hum of bees or the sight of some sort of critters to peek out at them from the thick collection of plants, but he did not look for them. Naturally, his eyes were drawn up and up, to the pale figure that sat upon the formidable structure of the throne. Lord Harmodius, wasn't it? His breath drew short, never having laid eyes on a being more radiant and now having a picture to which all else would fall short in the future. He was a being of scientific intrigue, but for a moment, he found his thoughts fumbling. And yet, he was calm.

Nearby, Laurence sank to his knees. James sensed the motion more than he saw it, his eyes still attracted to the various colors that composed the deity's hair and the aura that seemed to surround him. Of course, his first thought toward the mana was radiation, and perhaps it was, but there was no going back now. He didn't want to. He did fumble a moment before he too, more awkwardly, slid down to a kneel near the priest, figuring in this situation Shuo and Laurence were going to be his model for courtesy. His arms uncurled and Enekpe was delicately placed down upon the thick carpet of clover-like structures, allowed to move off after the ivy dragon as she wished. He, in the meantime, honed in on the conversation that went on between Hjava and the Lord Harmodius, bowing his head enough as if that would truly cause him to become invisible to all. He was a normal-looking man thing and knew there was just as much value in going unnoticed as there was having the attention of another. He was serenely patient. In this time, he took to exploring everything in the room with his eyes, having to tear them away from the Twin Crown with some effort. Undoubtedly, he was exquisite, but he was also stationary and the alien did not need his eyes to listen.

The fuzzy-eared, horned man spoke to Harmodius as if he were a friend, he noticed, and secretly awaited for a response to build a further judgement upon just what sort of a god Creation was.
((Ivan loves people. XD He's never tried to bite anyone as long as I've had him. He just sits on your chest/shoulder and chills.))

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
(Imma go glue myself to FF13. I'll be back in a bit =3 )
((*sniffs around for moar RP* Perhaps for a confused not-yet-host? I need to get Alice unstuck, mraah.))

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

I would volunteer, except oh god SO MANY RPs GOING ON RIGHT NOW aaaaaaaaaaaah

XD
((THERE CAN NEVER BE TOO MANY

*...eyes hers, whistles*))

prolixity's Husband

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(( *____* ))

IRL Noob

(( Awww, bunny! <3 I've always wanted a bunny, but I wouldn't keep one with all the cats we have. ))
((*eets the poof*

I love my bunny. <33 Fortunately, my cat's afraid of him and my dog thinks he's pretty awesome. XD))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff