Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Kitten

*scoops everyone into a pile* emotion_dowant

King Kitten

Anybody else flip to Platinum yet? I feel like how I did when I first joined Gaia, the number is so teeny, but you actually notice it grow! surprised

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Yeah, I switched over. O: It definitely does remind me of being on Gaia in 2004 lmao.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Apparently LK's return in plat is really low? idk.

I'll swap over eventually.

King Kitten

I just assumed everything would be roughly translated to the platinum rate (ie divided by 10mill). Maybe people are still adjusting to the numbers?

Beloved Shapeshifter

Well like to get the equivalent of the 1bil payout from Sycamortes it would have to be 100 plat?

And apparently its only only giving like 5.

edit: I just poked a Sycamorte with the gold setting on and only got 106,000,000 so I guess they might be tweaking things to encourage using platinum.

King Kitten

Interesting. I kind of like it to be honest, inflation has been so ridiculous it's nice to feel like some things could potentially be affordable on the site, without having to fork out a lot of real-life monies for some GCash.

I wonder how it's affected zOMG, fishing and aquariums.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how it plays out!

Beloved Shapeshifter

I don't mind it. But it will just eventually creep up again, which is unfortunate.

King Kitten

*trundles through*

Beloved Shapeshifter

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Beloved Stargazer

King Kitten

I was like, oooh new person in the thread! But then I realise it was you Zedre, with yo name change!
I liiiive, and so too must you~

King Kitten

thread lyffffff! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out