Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

(( Tag for Sosi~

Puppy dragon is awesome. ^^ *offers treats, hoping not to loose any fingers* ))

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

((Tag back, Mista~))
((It's okay, En xD James will protect you, even if it isn't necessary))
Syrie
(( HEY KIDS, BELIEVE HIM, HES A PUPPY biggrin *shows teeth* ))

((He's an adowibal widdle cuddleface, awwwwww~ 4laugh ))

Beloved Shapeshifter

(( Tag for Sosi. Now that I reread what I wrote it seems rather like a "Help me Obi-wan Kenobi, your my only hope." Sort of moment. rofl ))

Ghouliboo's Kouhai

Territorial Friend

The housewife-gone-retro didn’t seem inclined to swagger around him to confront the beast herself, and though her words were loud enough to make him feel half-deaf. Yeah, he knew she was perfectly capable of using other body parts. Her mouth didn’t count though, and had he not been focused on the behemoth before them, he’d have snorted as much.

Black lips had peeled themselves back, though the priest had seen too much teeth in his lifetime to flinch. Laurence, I believe he is a Dragon King. Shuo sounded oddly pleased, delighted to have found another of his brothers, and in such magnificent form!

It was enough to make the dark-haired man pause, wary, uncertain, but trusting the dragon’s words. Then, the goliath spoke of Him, and his shoulders tensed again as the black body slid back smoothly to allow them entrance. Wary, but silent now, Laurence would glance back, ignoring Hjava to search for James and En. Still there, still in one piece. He moved, satisfied, and unconsciously found himself starting to tremble. One hand clamped over the gem underneath his coat, feeling the cotton of his shirt framing the cool metal.

Was He here? Truly? Wordless reassurance pulsed through his mind, and he felt Mang attempting to relieve some of his resurfacing anxiety. He straightened his shoulders in turn, took a silent breath, and searched the room as he moved deeper into the interior.

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
Glyph had hung back as the door open and the flurry of movement followed, the dark-clad man putting himself between the pale-haired woman and the rest of the group. None of them had familiar faces and they had all reacted strongly enough to Yu that he wouldn't be surprised if it was the first time they'd met the dragon king. It amused him, really. Yu was intimidating, yes, but he wasn't that bad!

Drawing nearer, he slipped around to the outer side of the group, "I don't think he's going to eat you." Glyph remark with a smile, nodding a greeting to those nearby, wondering if they'd notice him this time - he was short, and soft spoken, but it was hard to miss the horn and fuzzy ears and hallmark twigs. The mimic about his shoulder took the opportunity to pinch another blackberry or two and chirped at the strangers. "Hello Yu. I was going out to the gardens when I saw you lot. Is something the matter?" If he could help, he would but as of yet he was in the dark about this group.

prolixity's Husband

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(( Puppy looooves everyone. With his teeths. And perhaps his tail. >_> ))
And the thing could speak to them. James swallowed a little thickly looking over Laurence's shoulder at the furry behemoth, his anxiety slowly but surely slipping into wonder. What kind of creature was this? So many horns it bore in so many different styles must make for a heavy head but it sure was impressive. Feeling the minute tremble of the pooka on his arm, he reached to run a soothing hand down her spine, scritching very lightly at the fur in an attempt towards comfort. They were going to be alright! And, it seemed, the Creation deity was here in the throne. Most fortunate, seeing as he and Laurence had been prepared to scour every corner of the wide gardens looking for him!

Somewhere behind, another approached them. He also bore a horn, but a single one in the center of his head, ears tufted. He almost seemed to wear a crown of sticks in his hair. "We're alright," He said kindly to the man, not yet aware he was speaking to Forest himself, "Thank you."

But he could not linger- Laurence had started forward into the room. Impatient man! But it gave him an excuse to move. As he meekly slipped by Yu, he gave the Dragon King a soft 'thank you' and pointedly did what he could to hide the fuzzy En against him, as if sensing the creature's intention. To Harmodius, then. Would that loud-mouthed girl follow them?
(('Shoka: *cuddles the Yu-puppy!* 4laugh ))
((Dat bunny! D8 <3 ))
((*found pictures of baby!Ivanhoe* He was so cuuute. Not that he isn't still, lol.))
User Image

These creeps jumped at everything, and sure enough, here was no need to worry. The doorman was probably also the bouncer, so keep on the better side of the establishment and it'd be cool. The inside that was revealed by the hulking furbag stepping out of the way was a greenhouse on the greatest LSD trip known to mankind. She didn't even know what a fraction of the plants were. Another gawker crashed the party, sure enough, adding sugar smiles that Fay had warned her about. Wasn't everyone just so damned nosey and helpful here!
She had business to attend that didn't involve the greenhouse tour. She side stepped around Sho, Jimbo, and Twiggy and strode in with a nod a the wall-of-fur. Being at the back of this line was a nuisance.

"Won't be a minute. Lord of the Realm, right? Well, I know how knights and vassals work, gotta present and get permissions to pass the grounds. " She walked as she talked, not patient enough to carry on a conversation with Slaver and remain in the company of her taggers-on. Not like she'd invited them anyway.

>
>
>

User Image
Creation sat throned in living, writhing mana, less like to mortal seeming in stature then normal. The plants nearby had ceased to be single entities, wyld forms infused and sentient which moved to fence newcomers some ten feet from the base of the strange seat.

Words came down in majesty, not the tongue of men or beasts, not tongued at all for his lips did not move when it sounded.
" You'll find I'm less of an absolute monarch then that, Hjava."
...it wasn't going to eat them? When it seemed safe, En peeked out to get a better look at the much larger creature. Was it another god? 'Yu' seemed to ring a bell with Kikechum, at least a little bit. And there was Harmodius again! She certainly hadn't been expecting to visit him today, not that she minded. She was pretty much just along for the ride, as it were.

And oh! That new man had twigs in his hair, and a funny little ivy-covered thing! The pooka turned in James' arms to peer at it.
((Is he still lop-eared? x3))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces