Welcome to Gaia! ::

Offers to help if you need me I always loved this shop and I'm willing to help if need be

Shapeshifter

okiedokie. ^^ I missed this give away. xD Hopefully I can make the next one. REally, I didn't know EoE was back until Ivory said something. ^^ *Life has been kicking me in the rear hard core*

Edit: I also have to get this girl recerted. xD Since Dixie gave her to me just before the shop fell into hibernation.

User Image
Kesmi if it makes you feel better I had no clue either tell roxy quoted me and that brought my attention here lol
If you know other EoE owners, please let them know as well!

Shapeshifter

I wish I knew more people that were here. xD But I was new to the breedables when I first found this place all those years ago. ^^
I imed dns and waiting for ice to get on then I'm going to im moochi hmm I will see about randi and let me check my aim list see who else I may have on there that would want to come back but I'm working on that Harper giggles ninja
Aw, they're all so adorable! 8DD -runs off with Tengwar-

Shapeshifter

*Sprawls needing to go to bed*

Captcha has it right,, xD

I have fallen.

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Deffy tackles hi hi and prods you should try to be hired and get pets here your awesome lol

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Whaat the hell is this madness. .. omg...

Edit ivory how did you aim me when you don't have it?

Mouse Alchemist's Partner

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
welcome back, IDD

cute minis <3 thanks
Oh wow, I'd forgotten all about Gaia aquariums! *buys some new fish and plays around with tank decorations*

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Thanks dbz. All the strange guild activity and mule outfit change made me Check.

OMG... jinxeh... you. .. are back

Tricky Treater

User Image

Oh my first ever mini! Thanks guys!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items